BIN LADEN IS DEAD AT LAST

:hmm:

timed nicely after the royal wedding :whistling: prepare for the looalikes to be parded on AL Jeezera, tape sent to CNN proclaiming they killed a duff, the masses that he has brain washed will still belive in the Jihad, :thumbdown:

They took DNA swabs and matched them to family members of his that lived in the USA.

That piece of sh!t had it coming and I am shocked at the liberal wasters on the TV saying that it doesn't sit well with them, that it was an unjust killing :blink: . Why do they even give these divs the air time?

Well done the Yanks, you got the b*****d! well done lads :notworthy: .

Don't get me wrong mate, had it been up to me the lot of them would have ceased to exsist a long time ago :thumbs: , including the people who put him where he was :thumbs: but I dont think for one minute he blew up any twin towers :no: , he was gifted that one by the yanks who already knew the finacial shit storm was about to expode in there faces and they where about to be caught out robbing the fookin lot of us blind, so they blew up the towers got rid of immediate evidence united the nation/western world in grief/anger, presented them with something to fear in Bin Laden (made him god to his lot in process) hey presto by the time we all knew we couldn't afford a war we where right in the middle of one, sort of humbles you whining about the goverment takin more out your pay, but cos we at war and boys need money we dont moan, funny thing is the money weren't spent on fighting gear was it? cos they were not properly equipped as we all know now, nah they used it to bail out every daft buger in EU and dont forget our mates the bankers, cos they got there share, wonder who owns the shares in said banks :hmm:

I dont belive one word out of the Americans mouths, if a british troop had shot him fair do's, I sincerely hope that he is dead, shame iot was not sooner :yes: american special forces would of never taken on an operation of that magnitude, its out there range, if he has been killed a brit pulled the trigger imho, we have hand walked them through the war

:yes:

If i was wearing a hat, i would doff it to you sir. :yes:

If you were wearing one, it would probably be made of tin foil.

The likewise the pair of you come to that.

Edited by shepp

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet he was caught in the cross-fire between two groups of yanks

Bin Laden was paid by the CIA to fight the Russians for years in Afgan, he was the original cause of the "fight against terrorism" which enabled the yanks to go after a secure oil supply in the middl

unfortunatly its only one radicle gone and there will be many only to willing to fill his shoes UNFORTUNATLY

Posted Images

24 plus hours, Still no body :hmm:

Call me naieve but I honsetly assumed that when they did catch Bin Laden that they would have paraded his dead body around as bit as a warning to others, maybe even mounted his head on a pole at ground zero, and lets face it no one could blame them. But still no body, still no footage, despite some of the world being sceptical :doh:

FFS smebody even filmed Sadam Hussiens last moments and broadcast it on youtube :blink: , I don't buy all this burial at seas shite :no: , his human rights would of been the last thing on the yanks minds :yes:

I honestly think he is either alive living it up with several other CIA operatives in hiding, likely in luxury, never to be seen again or he was slotted years ago, just after the Americans establised him as the face of terrorism, he is just another 'brand'

Hate the fella and all he stands for :thumbs: I just think that there is more to this than we will all ever know, I still think its all motivated by Oil and money and I live in more fear of white men in suits with smiles than any stupid fookin raghead that belives in all that allah or god shite, religion? its times passed long ago imho, now its just another excuse to hate others, pathetic :wallbash:

timed nicely after the royal wedding :whistling: prepare for the looalikes to be parded on AL Jeezera, tape sent to CNN proclaiming they killed a duff, the masses that he has brain washed will still belive in the Jihad, :thumbdown:

They took DNA swabs and matched them to family members of his that lived in the USA.

That piece of sh!t had it coming and I am shocked at the liberal wasters on the TV saying that it doesn't sit well with them, that it was an unjust killing :blink: . Why do they even give these divs the air time?

Don't get me wrong mate, had it been up to me the lot of them would have ceased to exsist a long time ago :thumbs: , including the people who put him where he was :thumbs: but I dont think for one minute he blew up any twin towers :no: , he was gifted that one by the yanks who already knew the finacial shit storm was about to expode in there faces and they where about to be caught out robbing the fookin lot of us blind, so they blew up the towers got rid of immediate evidence united the nation/western world in grief/anger, presented them with something to fear in Bin Laden (made him god to his lot in process) hey presto by the time we all knew we couldn't afford a war we where right in the middle of one, sort of humbles you whining about the goverment takin more out your pay, but cos we at war and boys need money we dont moan, funny thing is the money weren't spent on fighting gear was it? cos they were not properly equipped as we all know now, nah they used it to bail out every daft buger in EU and dont forget our mates the bankers, cos they got there share, wonder who owns the shares in said banks :hmm:

I dont belive one word out of the Americans mouths, if a british troop had shot him fair do's, I sincerely hope that he is dead, shame iot was not sooner :yes: american special forces would of never taken on an operation of that magnitude, its out there range, if he has been killed a brit pulled the trigger imho, we have hand walked them through the war

The likewise the pair of you come to that.

I was going to say exactly the same Shepp! :yes::D

Likewise the pair of you come to that.

Sorry iPhone buggering about.

Edited by shepp

who can blame peopel for questioning the morals and acts carried out by men such as Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Georger Bush jr & snr? was it not so long ago that GB was seen in the media arms wrapped around Gaddaffi, shortly after realeasinfg a man who killed lots of people in scotland? I won't go into the rest of the backroom antics that go on, I strongly suspect there are worse peopel behind even the ones we know of,the thought of tthem cooking up and deal wioth the likes of Bin Laden? well it would not suprise me one bit.

Again I say the same I ain't no bleeding heart liberal :thumbdown: , nor will I blindly belive what people I do not trust tell me :thumbs: the sort of people I mention above are the root cause of a lot of suffering,from bombs, stirring up religous hatered, poverty,decline in society, unemployment, economic crisis, the list goes on and on............... they smile when they want our votes but once they have them the personal agenda and self preservation takes over, look at the finacial mess we are in, yet not one person is facing criminal charges , now if I failed that badly in my job I would get the sack minus a golden handshake worth several millions :whistling: ,likely I would face charges of proffesional misconduct to boot :icon_eek:

Im not saying all the theories are correct :no: , but fook me if someone had done all the shit they say this fella done and did it singlehanded, then fook me when i finally nailed him and bearing in mind what suffering he caused to the people who died at his hands, I would have personaly mounted his head on top of a specialy buit mosque slap bang in the middle of ground zero, then played his execution on screens in times square on repeat play for the next 12months :gunsmilie: the last thing onmy midwould of been his rights to be buried properly, bet he aint facing mecca as he floats around the sea :doh:

but then again I would not have been in that posistion, simply because once I knew these people where the threat they claim they sre I would simply have rounded up all muslims asked them one question and if I weren't convinced of the answer i would have deported them all outthen wiped the lot of them of the face of the planet, fook PC human rights, human life is far more important than paying lip service too scum,simple fact of life is that when you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas :victory:

Edited by arcticgun

he prob is dead and good riddance to the filthy c**t,but as someone else said,nothing is clear cut with the americans is it.always leaves an element of doubt in the back of your head.everything they do is shrouded in cloak and dagger shit.they should have filmed it or taken a pic before kicking his shitskin carcass in the sea.cause i dont believe for a min they did it respectfully hahha i quite rightly so.I can just imagine the few words that were said before a size 10 booted him overboard. :thumbs:

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy." - Martin Luther King, Jr

if martin luther king was born white,what would he be today?

ALIVE!!!

Edited by scothunter

Obama is nothing like the rest though really he seems to me as a bit of a soft shit wants people to think he does it all perfect and correct.So probably did give the f****r a half decent send off but non of the other countries wanted the body to bury him on land .America didnt want his arse on their soil so he became fish food.Personally id have went to the nearest pig farm and gave his cold dead arse to the pigs i dont believe he deserved f**k all from anyone after his behaviour and hate shit.Thats whats wrong nowadays were soft on every c**t pedos warlords rapists and murderers oh there there they didnt mean it my f*****g dog can grasp the idea of not breaking the f*****g laws o why cant a human.Round here years ago was at least 14 years now some mates of mine drunk only 13 or 14 jumped on a guy for no reason there was 6 of them and kicked and punched him to death for no reason other than we didnt really mean to kill him.WTF possessed you to attack someone for no reason in the first place they did less than 9 months for that in a kiddies jail :censored::wallbash: they should in my opinion got a lot longer they got counselling etc as well what about the dad they killed his wife their kids and his mum and dad and siblings nah they got f**k all as per

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Great quote! I did not like the fact that some of my fellow Americans were rejoicing in the street over this. Not my style at all. :thumbdown:

My guess was Israeli :thumbs: .

Or Pakistani ISI handed him over (quite possibly without their governments knowledge), as a means of getting back into the Yanks good books. They like to make sure they keep both sides sweet, and lets be honest whilst Bin Laden is a great prize for the yanks, he's hardly any loss for the other side, in fact he might have more use dead.