BIN LADEN IS DEAD AT LAST

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet he was caught in the cross-fire between two groups of yanks

Bin Laden was paid by the CIA to fight the Russians for years in Afgan, he was the original cause of the "fight against terrorism" which enabled the yanks to go after a secure oil supply in the middl

unfortunatly its only one radicle gone and there will be many only to willing to fill his shoes UNFORTUNATLY

Posted Images

ITV have postponed the start of Basic Instinct to show extended Bin Laden news, which is a bonus now I can see 2 c*nts in the space of an hour!!

Edited by the_stig

:hmm:

timed nicely after the royal wedding :whistling: prepare for the looalikes to be parded on AL Jeezera, tape sent to CNN proclaiming they killed a duff, the masses that he has brain washed will still belive in the Jihad, :thumbdown:

They took DNA swabs and matched them to family members of his that lived in the USA.

That piece of sh!t had it coming and I am shocked at the liberal wasters on the TV saying that it doesn't sit well with them, that it was an unjust killing :blink: . Why do they even give these divs the air time?

Well done the Yanks, you got the b*****d! well done lads :notworthy: .

Don't get me wrong mate, had it been up to me the lot of them would have ceased to exsist a long time ago :thumbs: , including the people who put him where he was :thumbs: but I dont think for one minute he blew up any twin towers :no: , he was gifted that one by the yanks who already knew the finacial shit storm was about to expode in there faces and they where about to be caught out robbing the fookin lot of us blind, so they blew up the towers got rid of immediate evidence united the nation/western world in grief/anger, presented them with something to fear in Bin Laden (made him god to his lot in process) hey presto by the time we all knew we couldn't afford a war we where right in the middle of one, sort of humbles you whining about the goverment takin more out your pay, but cos we at war and boys need money we dont moan, funny thing is the money weren't spent on fighting gear was it? cos they were not properly equipped as we all know now, nah they used it to bail out every daft buger in EU and dont forget our mates the bankers, cos they got there share, wonder who owns the shares in said banks :hmm:

I dont belive one word out of the Americans mouths, if a british troop had shot him fair do's, I sincerely hope that he is dead, shame iot was not sooner :yes: american special forces would of never taken on an operation of that magnitude, its out there range, if he has been killed a brit pulled the trigger imho, we have hand walked them through the war

:yes:

Edited by arcticgun

Adulf Hitlar was also killed on the first of May :toast:

wrong

Yes it was 29th apr, but i think it was announced on 1st of may.

your both wrong it was the 30th april

This is correct. He got married on the 29th of April and they committed suicide on the 30th. Many sources get confused with this as even the BBC has an on this day stating Hitler died. That's assuming you don't believe the story of him living out his life in Switzerland as a goat farmer.

:hmm:

timed nicely after the royal wedding :whistling: prepare for the looalikes to be parded on AL Jeezera, tape sent to CNN proclaiming they killed a duff, the masses that he has brain washed will still belive in the Jihad, :thumbdown:

They took DNA swabs and matched them to family members of his that lived in the USA.

That piece of sh!t had it coming and I am shocked at the liberal wasters on the TV saying that it doesn't sit well with them, that it was an unjust killing :blink: . Why do they even give these divs the air time?

Well done the Yanks, you got the b*****d! well done lads :notworthy: .

Don't get me wrong mate, had it been up to me the lot of them would have ceased to exsist a long time ago :thumbs: , including the people who put him where he was :thumbs: but I dont think for one minute he blew up any twin towers :no: , he was gifted that one by the yanks who already knew the finacial shit storm was about to expode in there faces and they where about to be caught out robbing the fookin lot of us blind, so they blew up the towers got rid of immediate evidence united the nation/western world in grief/anger, presented them with something to fear in Bin Laden (made him god to his lot in process) hey presto by the time we all knew we couldn't afford a war we where right in the middle of one, sort of humbles you whining about the goverment takin more out your pay, but cos we at war and boys need money we dont moan, funny thing is the money weren't spent on fighting gear was it? cos they were not properly equipped as we all know now, nah they used it to bail out every daft buger in EU and dont forget our mates the bankers, cos they got there share, wonder who owns the shares in said banks :hmm:

I dont belive one word out of the Americans mouths, if a british troop had shot him fair do's, I sincerely hope that he is dead, shame iot was not sooner :yes: american special forces would of never taken on an operation of that magnitude, its out there range, if he has been killed a brit pulled the trigger imho, we have hand walked them through the war

:yes:

If i was wearing a hat, i would doff it to you sir. :yes: