BIN LADEN IS DEAD AT LAST

If the non radical muslims are with us (Against the terrorist activity), where are their celebration messages?

You will NOT see it mate, because when push comes to shove being a Muslim and other Muslims come before anything else. Why didn't we see them in their thousands after the 7/7 bombings? Saying "NOT in our Name"?

All we did see was other Muslims harbouring and hiding the terrorists that the old bill were looking for.

• Like 1

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet he was caught in the cross-fire between two groups of yanks

Bin Laden was paid by the CIA to fight the Russians for years in Afgan, he was the original cause of the "fight against terrorism" which enabled the yanks to go after a secure oil supply in the middl

unfortunatly its only one radicle gone and there will be many only to willing to fill his shoes UNFORTUNATLY

Posted Images

If the non radical muslims are with us (Against the terrorist activity), where are their celebration messages?

You will NOT see it mate, because when push comes to shove being a Muslim and other Muslims come before anything else. Why didn't we see them in their thousands after the 7/7 bombings? Saying "NOT in our Name"?

All we did see was other Muslims harbouring and hiding the terrorists that the old bill were looking for.

Oh yes you will. im gutted that clip i put up has been embedded, go to youtube and see it for yourself.

Oh yes you will. im gutted that clip i put up has been embedded, go to youtube and see it for yourself.

Give me the link pal.

If I had met him then I would have killed him but my only emotion would have been excitement about the reward money $25m would get me very nice new sofa with a few quid left over. I don't really believe the guy is worse than any other terrorist. He is just a figurehead for us to hate so we focus it somewhere other than at our governments. Just like the government make immigration etc an issue it diverts our attention to them f*****g us in the ass.

He done a lot to radicalise a lot of young Muslims, he encouraged a lot of people to commit crimes against civilians in the West, so I don't think he's your average terrorist, like you said he was a figurehead there for not just your run of the mill terrorist.

I agree with you on the immigration thing though, but in saying that, the most of them still don't belong here! Just because the Government has used them, it doesn't mean to say we should say "Oh OK mate it's not your fault, you may as well stay to do as you please".

There is a serious problem with immigration in this country, and the people have a right to say how they feel about it.

I'm not saying ignore immigration. I'm saying don't let distract you from other things. With regards to the figurehead part if you imagine someone shooting the Queen and the difference it would realistically make to our government i.e. none that's what I meant.

I would pay attention to the smaller less publicised news stories for a next few weeks as they might be slipping something by us.

I do believe the US should have made more of an attempt to capture him alive as they apparently knew he was there for months as everyone should have the right to a trial and to be considered innocent until proven guilty. Of course if/when he was found guilty then I have no trouble with wasps being stuck up his japs eye everyday until he dies from it.

I personally think he died years ago and this is just a way of tidying it up and moving on.

You really think he would of allowed himself to be taken alive? I doubt it very much, he'd of wanted to go out like a Martyr to encourage more young and impressionable Muslims lads to join the fight.

They more than likely had to kill him.

I agree he wouldn't have wanted to be taken alive but the guy was on constant dialysis amongst other things and they allegedly knew he was there for quite a while. Surely they could have gassed the compound or something. Maybe that kind of thing doesn't work but I just feel that even if he was alone naked and unarmed when they stormed the place they would have shot him anyway as it would have caused them too many problems having him alive in the public eye.

I also heard the fire fight lasted 40 mins yet there were no American casualties. We all know they would have shot at least 3 of their own in that time. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

If I had met him then I would have killed him but my only emotion would have been excitement about the reward money $25m would get me very nice new sofa with a few quid left over. I don't really believe the guy is worse than any other terrorist. He is just a figurehead for us to hate so we focus it somewhere other than at our governments. Just like the government make immigration etc an issue it diverts our attention to them f*****g us in the ass.

He done a lot to radicalise a lot of young Muslims, he encouraged a lot of people to commit crimes against civilians in the West, so I don't think he's your average terrorist, like you said he was a figurehead there for not just your run of the mill terrorist.

I agree with you on the immigration thing though, but in saying that, the most of them still don't belong here! Just because the Government has used them, it doesn't mean to say we should say "Oh OK mate it's not your fault, you may as well stay to do as you please".

There is a serious problem with immigration in this country, and the people have a right to say how they feel about it.

I'm not saying ignore immigration. I'm saying don't let distract you from other things. With regards to the figurehead part if you imagine someone shooting the Queen and the difference it would realistically make to our government i.e. none that's what I meant.

I would pay attention to the smaller less publicised news stories for a next few weeks as they might be slipping something by us.

I do believe the US should have made more of an attempt to capture him alive as they apparently knew he was there for months as everyone should have the right to a trial and to be considered innocent until proven guilty. Of course if/when he was found guilty then I have no trouble with wasps being stuck up his japs eye everyday until he dies from it.

I personally think he died years ago and this is just a way of tidying it up and moving on.

You really think he would of allowed himself to be taken alive? I doubt it very much, he'd of wanted to go out like a Martyr to encourage more young and impressionable Muslims lads to join the fight.

They more than likely had to kill him.

I agree he wouldn't have wanted to be taken alive but the guy was on constant dialysis amongst other things and they allegedly knew he was there for quite a while. Surely they could have gassed the compound or something. Maybe that kind of thing doesn't work but I just feel that even if he was alone naked and unarmed when they stormed the place they would have shot him anyway as it would have caused them too many problems having him alive in the public eye.

I also heard the fire fight lasted 40 mins yet there were no American casualties. We all know they would have shot at least 3 of their own in that time. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

All we're basically going off is hear say really ain't we. What ever the case, he's dead. IMO he needed to die but there will be revenge attacks for this across the world, or at least attempts to commit mass death.

Give me the link pal.

(i'll try it again) This is when they first got the news

Give me the link pal.

(i'll try it again) This is when they first got the news

your wrong, thats when there was a serious epidemic of head lice mate :D

:rofl:

HAHAHAHA Just seen your vid lol.

:notworthy: Absolutely spot on