BIN LADEN IS DEAD AT LAST

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet he was caught in the cross-fire between two groups of yanks

Bin Laden was paid by the CIA to fight the Russians for years in Afgan, he was the original cause of the "fight against terrorism" which enabled the yanks to go after a secure oil supply in the middl

unfortunatly its only one radicle gone and there will be many only to willing to fill his shoes UNFORTUNATLY

Posted Images

I think we should be asking why a 6'5" Arab who everybody in the world knows could live for so long at the side of a Pakkistani militeary base,and Cameron is giving them money and new minesweeping technology :blink:

Ive spoken to a few muslims about Osama,not one of them even liked him,and all said he worked for American intelligence,just another "oswald" in my opinion.

• Like 1

Yeah alas its true theyre saying on the news all airports will be on red alert for 6 months now and they totally expect his nutty followers to cause more attacks.Theyre advising people to stay away from airports fancy well known hotels and stuff