BIN LADEN IS DEAD AT LAST

... Im not on anyones side ...

:icon_eek:

What!?!?!

Your not on the side of all the innocent people he's partly responsible of murdering? How about all those people that were killed and maimed in the London Bombings! Those idiots who blew themselves up that day were influenced by him and people like him.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet he was caught in the cross-fire between two groups of yanks

Bin Laden was paid by the CIA to fight the Russians for years in Afgan, he was the original cause of the "fight against terrorism" which enabled the yanks to go after a secure oil supply in the middl

unfortunatly its only one radicle gone and there will be many only to willing to fill his shoes UNFORTUNATLY

Posted Images

I hate his f*****g guts no one has the right to a handful of the stuff hes done i dont believe blowing up innocent people to make a point is reasonable.Im not big on ANY of the Extremist either in this sense or the ones that tie themselves to trees tbh it all comes down to tax payers paying for their f*****g nonesense

Hate his f*****g guts?

You don't know him and you have never met him.

Do you hate Robert Mugabe just as much?

What about the IRA?

How about Pasteur Bizimungu?

Or Radovan Karadzic?

and all the countless others.

And ummmmmmmm what about Us, and the USA, and the UN.

We're kind of hot on blowing up the innocent to make a point - i.e Gadafis grand kids.

All i'm saying is, do you think your particular hatred of this one guy who didn't actually kill anyone himself, but may have influenced others to. . .. . has somehow been instilled in you by the media and powers that be?

Cos to be honest i was horrified when those folk got killed in 9/11 but didnt feel any sense of joy what so ever when i heard Osama was dead. Don't make no difference really, does it.

• Like 2

I hate his f*****g guts no one has the right to a handful of the stuff hes done i dont believe blowing up innocent people to make a point is reasonable.Im not big on ANY of the Extremist either in this sense or the ones that tie themselves to trees tbh it all comes down to tax payers paying for their f*****g nonesense

Hate his f*****g guts?

What about the IRA?

Or Radovan Karadzic?

We're kind of hot on blowing up the innocent to make a point - i.e Gadafis grand kids.

All i'm saying is, do you think your particular hatred of this one guy who didn't actually kill anyone himself, but may have influenced others to. . .. . has somehow been instilled in you by the media and powers that be?

Cos to be honest i was horrified when those folk got killed in 9/11 but didnt feel any sense of joy what so ever when i heard Osama was dead. Don't make no difference really, does it.

I think you're going a little over the top now mate. I've got you down as an intelligent bloke and a decent one, but Bin Laden stands for everything the vast majority of us oppose. I know how the media works propaganda, but this fella was a prize piece of shit, who asked for innocent people to be murdered.

He has openly declared war against the West, and the way him and his people look(ed) at it is/was, "you either ride with us, or collide with us" , do you think he'd of listened to your reasonable debate? he wouldn't even consider you as being a human being on the same level as he is unless you were a Muslim that lived by strict Islam law.

Him and people like him deserve to be dumped in the Sea for the bottom feeders the feast on IMO.

Do you hate Nick Griffin, Karadicz, or Eugene Terreblanche (before he got smoked) ?

I have no time for those who do anything like this that causes innocent kids and people to die that were f**k all to do with it.This arsehole has been qouted as saying in his own videos he wanted a holy war and has done for a long time.He arrange trasining of suicide bombers and brainwashed these silly idiots 3who clearly didnt know better.Then theres the fact he was full of shit hiding behind the kuran yet the very thing it preaches is the opposite to what he was.You want to defend the prick then carry on hes no loss his death is justice served

I'm more concerned about the flip flop wearers in this country at present.

FTB

I cant believe we still aloow them in tbh i mean ffs were at war with their country :wallbash: Not to mention the economys f****d and we can hardly keep our own citizens going without adding more to the mix

Hate his f*****g guts?

What about the IRA?

Or Radovan Karadzic?

I think you're going a little over the top now mate. I've got you down as an intelligent bloke and a decent one, but Bin Laden stands for everything the vast majority of us oppose. I know how the media works propaganda, but this fella was a prize piece of shit, who asked for innocent people to be murdered.

He has openly declared war against the West, and the way him and his people look(ed) at it is/was, "you either ride with us, or collide with us" , do you think he'd of listened to your reasonable debate? he wouldn't even consider you as being a human being on the same level as he is unless you were a Muslim that lived by strict Islam law.

Him and people like him deserve to be dumped in the Sea for the bottom feeders the feast on IMO.

Do you hate Nick Griffin, Karadicz, or Eugene Terreblanche (before he got smoked) ?

O aye mate, the guy is a total c**t rag.

But i don't hate him. I don't HATE that many people, it's a strong emotion.

And no mate i don't hate those folk either, i might think they are c**ts, and better off dead, as i do with Bin Laden.

But HATE THEIR f*****g GUTS.

Not really.

I have no time for those who do anything like this that causes innocent kids and people to die that were f**k all to do with it.This arsehole has been qouted as saying in his own videos he wanted a holy war and has done for a long time.He arrange trasining of suicide bombers and brainwashed these silly idiots 3who clearly didnt know better.Then theres the fact he was full of shit hiding behind the kuran yet the very thing it preaches is the opposite to what he was.You want to defend the prick then carry on hes no loss his death is justice served

I think you mistake what i'm saying.

I'm not defending him.

I just don't f*****g HATE HIS GUTS, i don't really f*****g HATE ANYONES GUTS.

And i find that a bit weird, that's why i was asking.

No offense meant.

I think you mistake what i'm saying.

I'm not defending him.

I just don't f*****g HATE HIS GUTS, i don't really f*****g HATE ANYONES GUTS.

And i find that a bit weird, that's why i was asking.

No offense meant.

You will get yourself put on 'Americas most wanted' list with chat like that :whistling:

FTB

This is just me playing 'devils advocate' so don't be getting all in a tiz about it.

BUT.

Did someone not say something about 'live by the sword'.

So it's fair that Mr Laden got whacked, as he most certainly decided to 'live by the sword'.

But then again, those folk who got killed in 9/11, where their deaths not a product of Americas insistence on 'living by the sword'.

Does that make any sense.

America thinks it can go around doing what it likes to people and causing massive amounts of innocent civilian deaths, and as long as it either doesn't tell anyone, or makes sure it keeps its public activities to muslim countries, so how it will get ignored.

I.e - How many people know that in 2007 America backed, and aided a massive push by Ethiopia into Somalis, killing 1000's, and making 100,000's homeless, US forces fought in the conflict and the US government happily allowed Ethiopia to ignore the ban on buying weapons from North Korea, in order to prepare for the attack.

And so they make an illegal invasion, cripple a country, leading to a rise in islamic extremism there and help fund the North Koreans.

You think the US government REALLY gives two shits about the folk that died in 9/11.

• Like 3