BIN LADEN IS DEAD AT LAST

I don't know why people get funny about the pakistanis playing both sides, it's just politics. This aint no global struggle between good and evil. It's no disney movie, despite the fact that this bank holiday, the prince married his princess and the bad guy died. :whistling:

Edited by Ideation

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet he was caught in the cross-fire between two groups of yanks

Bin Laden was paid by the CIA to fight the Russians for years in Afgan, he was the original cause of the "fight against terrorism" which enabled the yanks to go after a secure oil supply in the middl

unfortunatly its only one radicle gone and there will be many only to willing to fill his shoes UNFORTUNATLY

Posted Images

I don't know why people get funny about the pakistanis playing both sides, it's just politics. This aint no global struggle between good and evil. It's no disney movie, despite the fact that this bank holiday, the prince married his princess and the bad guy died. :whistling:

:laugh::toast: was chatting to me pal earlier and he was saying he seen Obama on news earlier, clip showing him watching the 'American Special Forces Finest Hour' go down 'Realtime', no wmy pal sips his coffee , takes a drag on his tab and says it reminded him of watching his 10 year old son playing Call of Duty 4 or some other shite on his xbox, helicoters headsets noise , green screen, machine gnfire :laugh:

this bank holiday's historic events does have all the qualities of next summers yank blockbuster :laugh: be great if it urned out prince william actually personaly turned down his honeymoon and lead the special forces into action,and personaly sent the bogeymans asss to hell, I feel safer already :whistling: not any finacially better off mind , mind i always pretty much assumed that i was safe anyhow :victory:

Edited by arcticgun

They knew all they needed to know they dont need to extract info from him and he wouldnt have told them anyway he was on verge of dying his kidneys were f****d so best of doing what they did and put him down

:icon_redface: oh dear America's/Obama's finest hour, is currently under an embarassing amount of international interest, the cracks are appearing already, the public seen the president watch this go down, they then announced his death after confirming it later via dna etc,but somehow managed to tell the press a pack of lies about how it actually happened and nobody noticed until today not even OBMA and he been on TV all day :icon_eek:

It all sounded pretty well executed at first, but fook me 1 helicoper down :icon_eek: , 40 minute firece fire fight,20odd navy SEALS highy trained, been drilled and practised OP etc end result the most wanted man in the world dead :notworthy:

come tuesday evening it's all of a sudden a shed load of embarassing backtracking :icon_redface: , turns out there was only two couriers, now both dead :gunsmilie: , a women killed in cross fire, well acceptable :victory: then his personal body guard, his son so I hear :thumbdown: he got tapped out, result :toast: now whats left, one unarmed but ultimately more game than her old man wife rushed SEALS gets shot in leg, badly placed shot imho head is far more effective :thumbs: , but fair does no one wants to be shooting unarmed women :blink: mind its all about womens equal rights these days so why not lmao :tongue2:

only 1 man standing now, public enemy number 1 and he unarmed,versus 20 Navy SEALS on the single most important misson ever undertaken :gunsmilie: nice, could not of asked for more :victory:

now here comes the crunch why could they not simply arrest an 'unarmed' (as they now admit) ancient oldman who is obviously no Jason Bourne :icon_eek: mind boggles :whistling: maybe its as simple as some young lad thought fook it you'll get off with this if I take you alive, so bye bye :gunsmilie: or just maybe they could not afford for him to be alive anymore, cos lets face it, unarmed he should of been taken alive, by highly trained SEALS, and executed in front of the world at ground zero, now that would send out a message, cos we would stoop to there level and that is what it takes to beat the likes of his sort properly, zero tolerance no lipservice and they would actually shit themselves if we told em the gloves are off now

They cannot even sort out a decent cover story as to why he been shot :icon_redface: ,and they had long enough now between them, well heres my punt at what will be said, there was a secret button rigged up to blow the place to kingdom come,and said 65 year old jason bourne was leaping towards it, SEALS saved themslves etc etc, likely Tom Clancy on holiday and they did not have an alternative ending ready.be interesting to see what they say tomorow..; my bet is if they actually did kill him, he was hooked up to his dialysis machine and well out of it :thumbs: now that would be really embarassing, given a couple of days likely they will produce a fairly convincing photo that will shock but not as badly as what I just suggested, probaly some cam footage that will look ropy but well past photoshop standard

its all just idle speculation on my part, more than likely it went down just like they said on the Tv and in the papers yesterday :tongue2:

Edited by arcticgun

i think its a shame he wasn't captured,,, remember these c**ts think death, and in particular, being killed for there cuase, gets them streight to heven, or allah.

if you keep the fecker alive and let him rot in prisson, your denying him/them, what they want most.

:icon_redface: oh dear America's/Obama's finest hour, is currently under an embarassing amount of international interest, the cracks are appearing already, the public seen the president watch this go down, they then announced his death after confirming it later via dna etc,but somehow managed to tell the press a pack of lies about how it actually happened and nobody noticed until today not even OBMA and he been on TV all day :icon_eek:

It all sounded pretty well executed at first, but fook me 1 helicoper down :icon_eek: , 40 minute firece fire fight,20odd navy SEALS highy trained, been drilled and practised OP etc end result the most wanted man in the world dead :notworthy:

come tuesday evening it's all of a sudden a shed load of embarassing backtracking :icon_redface: , turns out there was only two couriers, now both dead :gunsmilie: , a women killed in cross fire, well acceptable :victory: then his personal body guard, his son so I hear :thumbdown: he got tapped out, result :toast: now whats left, one unarmed but ultimately more game than her old man wife rushed SEALS gets shot in leg, badly placed shot imho head is far more effective :thumbs: , but fair does no one wants to be shooting unarmed women :blink: mind its all about womens equal rights these days so why not lmao :tongue2:

only 1 man standing now, public enemy number 1 and he unarmed,versus 20 Navy SEALS on the single most important misson ever undertaken :gunsmilie: nice, could not of asked for more :victory:

now here comes the crunch why could they not simply arrest an 'unarmed' (as they now admit) ancient oldman who is obviously no Jason Bourne :icon_eek: mind boggles :whistling: maybe its as simple as some young lad thought fook it you'll get off with this if I take you alive, so bye bye :gunsmilie: or just maybe they could not afford for him to be alive anymore, cos lets face it, unarmed he should of been taken alive, by highly trained SEALS, and executed in front of the world at ground zero, now that would send out a message, cos we would stoop to there level and that is what it takes to beat the likes of his sort properly, zero tolerance no lipservice and they would actually shit themselves if we told em the gloves are off now

They cannot even sort out a decent cover story as to why he been shot :icon_redface: ,and they had long enough now between them, well heres my punt at what will be said, there was a secret button rigged up to blow the place to kingdom come,and said 65 year old jason bourne was leaping towards it, SEALS saved themslves etc etc, likely Tom Clancy on holiday and they did not have an alternative ending ready.be interesting to see what they say tomorow..; my bet is if they actually did kill him, he was hooked up to his dialysis machine and well out of it :thumbs: now that would be really embarassing, given a couple of days likely they will produce a fairly convincing photo that will shock but not as badly as what I just suggested, probaly some cam footage that will look ropy but well past photoshop standard

its all just idle speculation on my part, more than likely it went down just like they said on the Tv and in the papers yesterday

100% agree :thumbs: ! he should have been taken alive and executed, this would have been all the living proof everyone needed plus Al Queda would have been hurt much more seen their top brass taken down and executed. at the moment their is too much mystique about the whole thing and what really happend.

You have to laugh at our Government :doh:.

just read in the link below that Cameron gave Pakistan 650 Million in aid which they didn't need! they are also the country that seems to have been harbouring Bin Layden all this time :hmm:.

all the cutbacks we have had in this country plus the 20% raise in VAT is all so he can give it away, basically f**k this country lets give it all to Pakistan :censored:..

650 Million aid to pakistan

He is not really dead he is hiding somwhere with elvis . :laugh:

And Tupac, and the LochNess monster and that little Green Alien from Area 51.

and some maybe think micheal jackson as well .

LOL Not forgetting Freddy Mercury too :boogie: .

And lets not forget the yeti :D

Apparently he was seen in the early hours riding Shergar, leaving Lord Lucans flat..

You have to laugh at our Government :doh:.

just read in the link below that Cameron gave Pakistan 650 Million in aid which they didn't need! they are also the country that seems to have been harbouring Bin Layden all this time :hmm:.

all the cutbacks we have had in this country plus the 20% raise in VAT is all so he can give it away, basically f**k this country lets give it all to Pakistan :censored:..

650 Million aid to pakistan

Take a good ;look at the two recent aid payments made to pakistan on behalf of us the british tax payer to help out those poor unfortunates :whistling: looks very much in the cold light odf day, with what we now know like a payout for info and setting up of target 1 :thumbs: FFS they have nuclear capability, topend manufacturing, they are as far from needing aid as china :wallbash: that money could of well plugged a bit of the national debt, thus reducing the repayments we still got left to meet, deffo lightning the extra tax burden both in peoples paypackets , at the tills and pumps.

Looks good helping out and all that but if it turns out to be a reward for them grassing up Bin Laden , who they been hiding all this time, then lets face it a 'grass' is no better than the Bin Fella himself :whistling:

A few morepeople are starting to question whats going on,people have the ability these days to know anything in a matter of seconds, due to the internet and other various technologies, so it makes it harder for goverments to act with impunity and cover it u to make themselves look good anymore, makes you wonder how much shite they sold us back in the past when we had little choic but to take there word for it :icon_eek:

Edited by arcticgun

Liberace!!! :icon_eek:

Liberace-2.jpg?et=dK%2CnHcCUyr7w7QNGjQ4OFg&nmid=

I think we're onto something here mate lol.

Lol who the f**k is that :laugh::laugh:

He's one of Bin Laden's best mates now by the looks of things lol.

He was some faggit who used to play the piano and sing lol. They say he died of aids, and he always denied he was gay :rofl: .

What ever gave you the impression he was gay :blink::laugh:

His piano fetched a mint at auction, but they could not even give the stool away :laugh:

He is not really dead he is hiding somwhere with elvis . :laugh:

And Tupac, and the LochNess monster and that little Green Alien from Area 51.

and some maybe think micheal jackson as well .

LOL Not forgetting Freddy Mercury too :boogie: .

Apparently he was seen in the early hours riding Shergar, leaving Lord Lucans flat..

why not? its about as plausable as the current story :laugh:

"Bin Ladens $1,000,000 compound hideaway" ?. A shit hole house surrounded by a shit wall,in a shit hole town,in a shit country costs $1,000,0000 ??????.I think the builder had old binnys pants down there :whistling: