BIN LADEN IS DEAD AT LAST

Would it really bother anyone here that much if they said, oh no he is actually alive.

I don't think i would feel and less safe.

Who really gives a f**k. . . . . . . any WHY?

imo he was the least a our worries, its the nameless,faceless masses that are willing to go that extra mile in the name of islam

that we need to worry about, they are still here an wont ever be shifted :thumbs:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet he was caught in the cross-fire between two groups of yanks

Bin Laden was paid by the CIA to fight the Russians for years in Afgan, he was the original cause of the "fight against terrorism" which enabled the yanks to go after a secure oil supply in the middl

unfortunatly its only one radicle gone and there will be many only to willing to fill his shoes UNFORTUNATLY

Posted Images

I couldn't care whether it stops terrorism or not, all I care about is it's going to be very painful for the extremists who'd have us all slaughtered.. :yes::drink::cheers:

lets face it lab, even if teh twisted f****r is dead, aint we just done him a favour, sent him to all hisw virgins in the sky :whistling:

an how many other idiotic extremist nutjobs do ye think will standing in some derelict building somewhere in the middle east ready an willing to take his place.....................

fooking loads thats how many.............

All political bullshit to me anyway............. :thumbdown:

Had to laugh at the yanks on the tv whistling and cheering after they heard the news.......1 silly bitch says she "Can get on with her life now!!"............idiot!!

lets face it lab, even if teh twisted f****r is dead, aint we just done him a favour, sent him to all hisw virgins in the sky :whistling:

an how many other idiotic extremist nutjobs do ye think will standing in some derelict building somewhere in the middle east ready an willing to take his place.....................

Had to laugh at the yanks on the tv whistling and cheering after they heard the news.......1 silly bitch says she "Can get on with her life now!!"............idiot!!

thats it mate, thats me point, lots of people actually belive thats it, the end of it lol

thats it mate, thats me point, lots of people actually belive thats it, the end of it lol

This is no where near the end of it now, this is just the start of bigger things to come i think .

And lets not forget the yeti :D

Liberace!!! :icon_eek:

Liberace-2.jpg?et=dK%2CnHcCUyr7w7QNGjQ4OFg&nmid=

I think we're onto something here mate lol.

Lol who the f**k is that :laugh::laugh:

He's one of Bin Laden's best mates now by the looks of things lol.

He was some faggit who used to play the piano and sing lol. They say he died of aids, and he always denied he was gay :rofl: .

He was some faggit who used to play the piano and sing lol. They say he died of aids, and he always denied he was gay :rofl: .

What ever gave you the impression he was gay :blink::laugh:

Would it really bother anyone here that much if they said, oh no he is actually alive.

I don't think i would feel and less safe.

Who really gives a f**k. . . . . . . any WHY?

imo he was the least a our worries, its the nameless,faceless masses that are willing to go that extra mile in the name of islam

that we need to worry about, they are still here an wont ever be shifted :thumbs:

AYe and i bet they just got a whole load of new sign ups!

Personally i dont think he would allowed himself to be taken alive anyway probably had a bomb strapped to his arse 24/7 or hidden in that awful beard :whistling: The guy was dying anyway i think he is dead and i hope his virgins turn out to be lil miss piggies

LOL everytime theres a bang the worlds a wanker short :p he can have all the virgins he wants hes flying mince ffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdNqUW5wwTE

Edited by Cold Ethyl

IF the f****r was behind 9/11 then im glad his dead. I do remember though when 9/11 happened watching aload of c**ts in their country run around cheering and everyone saying they are acting like animals...not being funny but i see americans now doing the same. Rather than cheering it should be another day to remember those who was innocent and lost their lifes.

Im not for any religion at all its just aload of bullshit to control you if you ask me(after a few beers this is lol)...but...how many honestly believe the war isnt for oil? not being funny but if bin laden was as i expect in the poor places and giving people a better life whilst preaching his shit im not shocked people follow him..they know no better....when your quality of life isnt that great like those in the middle east its probally easier to blame others...some what like the english and the poles taking the work. Im not on anyones side i just think alot of people on boths teams are being used for a bigger picture.

• Like 2

Personally i dont think he would allowed himself to be taken alive anyway probably had a bomb strapped to his arse 24/7 or hidden in that awful beard :whistling: The guy was dying anyway i think he is dead and i hope his virgins turn out to be lil miss piggies

LOL everytime theres a bang the worlds a wanker short :p he can have all the virgins he wants hes flying mince ffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdNqUW5wwTE

Out of interest what YOUR problem with him, how come you hate him so much? Do you hate everyone similar just as much, or are just just hating who your told to?

What ever gave you the impression he was gay :blink::laugh:

You know, I'm not quite sure :rofl: .

People knockin the Americans for celebrating :wallbash: Fuck1n get real , if this country had of suffered 9#11 would people not be delighted and celebrating :hmm: I PRAY THE BASTA3D SUFFERED :yes: .Good on the man that pulled the trigger :drinks:

I hate his f*****g guts no one has the right to a handful of the stuff hes done i dont believe blowing up innocent people to make a point is reasonable.Im not big on ANY of the Extremist either in this sense or the ones that tie themselves to trees tbh it all comes down to tax payers paying for their f*****g nonesense