BIN LADEN IS DEAD AT LAST

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet he was caught in the cross-fire between two groups of yanks

Bin Laden was paid by the CIA to fight the Russians for years in Afgan, he was the original cause of the "fight against terrorism" which enabled the yanks to go after a secure oil supply in the middl

unfortunatly its only one radicle gone and there will be many only to willing to fill his shoes UNFORTUNATLY

Posted Images

Yes he could tell plenty hence they dont really want him alive for lawyers to crack on to the breaking his human rights pish.Bearing in mind he has worked for the usa in the past he could come out with all sorts they dont want aired they flattened him to put it to bed i think.

dead my bollix,buried at sea?????? If they really got him he would be at the taxidermists now getting ready to be put on dislay in the smithsonian institute or somewhere..

that made me LOL oh and ethyl do you honestly think he would get access to a lawyer if he was alive.and the only phone call he would get is the one wired to his cock.

dead my bollix,buried at sea?????? If they really got him he would be at the taxidermists now getting ready to be put on dislay in the smithsonian institute or somewhere..

He is not really dead he is hiding somwhere with elvis . :laugh:

He is not really dead he is hiding somwhere with elvis . :laugh:

And Tupac, and the LochNess monster and that little Green Alien from Area 51.

If he was alive he would be all over arabtube with todays paper preaching hate.

No time for conspiracy theory and is a too risky lie for a president hope it hurt...

Karpman

Hes definitely dead the American Seals honed their skills here.

http://www.megafungames.com/games/shoot_bin_laden/aff.php

ok admit it who else played that for ages lol i got bored and started shooting earth who had escaped from labs basement.