BIN LADEN IS DEAD AT LAST

"Bin Ladens $1,000,000 compound hideaway" ?. A shit hole house surrounded by a shit wall,in a shit hole town,in a shit country costs $1,000,0000 ??????.I think the builder had old binnys pants down there :whistling:

Local estate agents etc valued it at 250,000 max.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet he was caught in the cross-fire between two groups of yanks

Bin Laden was paid by the CIA to fight the Russians for years in Afgan, he was the original cause of the "fight against terrorism" which enabled the yanks to go after a secure oil supply in the middl

unfortunatly its only one radicle gone and there will be many only to willing to fill his shoes UNFORTUNATLY

Posted Images

I'm not believing a word the americans say...how can we see saddam hanging but we can't be shown a picture of bin laden? Even if a picture does appear can you believe that I mean we all know about the man on the moon lol. These people show videos of our people being beheaded but america are worried of showing a picture? I reakon they've got him and are getting info out of him or something. The quality of the vids of the scene after seems to be so shit it looks as if its on purpose I mean my bloody flip camera can get better footage quality.

It now seems the "40 minute fire fight" may not have taken place. The latest report is only 1 of the 5 killed was armed and fired off a shot and that was in the first couple of minutes of the raid. :hmm::hmm::hmm: .Its more fishy than 12 mackerel :no:

Completely pointless releasing the photo as far a the conspiracy nutters are concerned, they'll only say it's a fake anyway!

Spot on. :yes: Getting shot in the head at close range tends to 'slightly distort' your features anyway... :laugh: He'd be unrecognisable IMO. :thumbs:

What does Kate Middleton have in common with Osama Bin Laden ?

Last Sunday they both had their back doors smashed in and shot in the face by a bloke in the Military. :doh::laugh: :laugh:

My guess was Israeli :thumbs: .

Or Pakistani ISI handed him over (quite possibly without their governments knowledge), as a means of getting back into the Yanks good books. They like to make sure they keep both sides sweet, and lets be honest whilst Bin Laden is a great prize for the yanks, he's hardly any loss for the other side, in fact he might have more use dead.

That doesn't sound too far out at all. Very interesting and something to keep in mind :good: .

I'm not sure the Yanks have the sort of confidence in their own special forces to let them go ahead with a mission as important as this. They tend to use other special forces (including the SAS) when ever there's been a seriously big job to do.

Completely pointless releasing the photo as far a the conspiracy nutters are concerned, they'll only say it's a fake anyway!

:thumbs: That's the thing with conspiracy theories, they've got all bases covered, and if you call it gibberish then you're either brainwashed, a jew, or a lizard man :laugh:

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Justice is not done. :no:

Why not?

It's simple really. The man was shot dead. He should of been charged and then trialed. The trial would of been very interesting to listen to. :victory:

Nothing to celebrate about really.