BIGGEST FEAR

Just walked into my garage and out the corner of my eye seen a disappearing snake..After I stopped screaming I called the missus ..She didnt believe me and walked away ..I moved a bit of netting and the THING was there .Not going in the garage till someone finds and removes it ..I will be having nightmares tonight. :icon_redface: Ill fish for eels no bother but snakes :no:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just walked into my garage and out the corner of my eye seen a disappearing snake..After I stopped screaming I called the missus ..She didnt believe me and walked away ..I moved a bit of netting and the THING was there .Not going in the garage till someone finds and removes it ..I will be having nightmares tonight. :icon_redface: Ill fish for eels no bother but snakes :no:

well just recently athe cops issued a warning in my town,a 6ft python has escaped from some house. police said to call them and not to try and catch it.if i come across it id decapitate with a spade.

ive always thought that people who keep snakes and rats as pets to be weirdos.

my phobia is the fear of clowns,and ventrilocist dummys seriously cant look at them.

weirdo here used to own a 4 ft corn snake and 3 ft royal python ,

currently own a 4-5ft bci x bcc python.

as well as 2 bearded dragons a bosc moniter lizard ,

2 african greys and at the weekend drove to liverpool and bought a blue and gold macaw for £550 :thumbs:

sorry [bANNED TEXT] lol

just think how i feel i have a 1 1/2 foot snake in my trousers :whistling:

Better watch it doesn't bite that we cock of yours then............ :whistling:

well just recently athe cops issued a warning in my town,a 6ft python has escaped from some house. police said to call them and not to try and catch it.if i come across it id decapitate with a spade.

ive always thought that people who keep snakes and rats as pets to be weirdos.

my phobia is the fear of clowns,and ventrilocist dummys seriously cant look at them.

With a fear of clowns I am surprised you spend so much time on THL :whistling: :whistling:

I have an absolute phobia of spiders, i scream like i've been seriously hurt when i see one and the dogs bark to! They send shivers down my spine when talking about them and i will actually burst into tears and shake if someone tries to come near me with one! How pathetic is that??? :clapper:

SHARKS GREAT WHITE +TIGER.....)

Lets face it any mammal on the ground or bird, you can either run from it, or pick something up stick or what ever. But in the water you a fecked, they can attack from any Angle :wallbash::thumbdown:

Only one thing i have a fear of & thats horses its not a full on fear but i just cant go in a field if ther'es one in there .. i am ok if theres a fence & they come to the fence for a fuss but i had an experience some yrs ago while ferreting & ever since then i just cant cross a field if theres horses in it

I don't really have a fear that is irrational, I've kept pet snakes and lizards aswell and I wouldn't call myself a wierdo haha. And forest of dean redneck, were the f**k did you get a macaw that cheap? is it tame? (just curious btw)

McKay

Edited by McKay