BIGGEST FEAR

Not keen in beside cattle or horses.......unpredictable b*****ds!!! Even more so if you have the dogs with you... :yes:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of you probably know this already, but the movie "snakes on a plane" just aint true!

Damn... and heres me thinking that was a realy interesting documentary!! :blink::laugh:

I dont have fears of any mammals or invertebrates on land, even though ive been bitten, kicked, knocked over and mauled by many.... like Bird said in his post and I agree with his views, as I was swimming in the tropics and got quite far offshore as I was swimming to a small island to explore it, when I realised I was being followed by a shark :doh: it was no monster, but it was interested in me, and I admit I did speed up a bit!!! Since then I keep to shallower waters in tropical seas!

Not keen in beside cattle or horses.......unpredictable b*****ds!!! Even more so if you have the dogs with you... :yes:

u forgot that ur also scared of ur purple headed bath monster hangin from yer head :whistling:

Why have you not mentioned that your scared of the dark or looking in the mirror........... :whistling:

u forgot that ur also scared of ur purple headed bath monster hangin from yer head :whistling:

Why have you not mentioned that your scared of the dark or looking in the mirror........... :whistling:

looking in the mirror...... thats cause every time a do theres a good looking c**t staring back at me :boogie:

looking in the mirror...... thats cause every time a do theres a good looking c**t staring back at me :boogie:

Thats ma window your looking through ya nugget............... :boogie:

when did u get windows ya tink :doh:

Found them round your back when a wiz stealing yer dog biscuits............. :rofl:

Found them round your back when a wiz stealing yer dog biscuits............. :rofl:

:no::feck:

Not too keen on some snakes, kept corns and Royals etc, also kept monitors/beardie/geckos/skinks etc etc, been swimming in Oz and all I could think about were bloody sharks, had a fear since seeing jaws as a kid.

My biggest fears are heights amd losing loved ones............

The old fashioned kid's dolls, made of porcelain with those glassy eyes ... they proper freak me out with their frilly dresses and curly hair and patent shoes. It's like they're going to jump off the shelf and bite you or something. Blech.

Not fond of jumping into open water either, especially if I can't see what's lurking in it. I have an over-active imagination thanks to the makers of Jaws :laugh: