BIGGEST FEAR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to sound a little bit nuts but.... Rats!

Hunted the little buggers for years man & boy, they really don't bother me to hunt 'em, in fact I love it, hunted the black rats too on the docks.... BUT, a rat unawares, in an unlikely place makes me 'jump out of my skin'. the worst was when I had to use a ramshackel bog in Malasia, tiny little box, board with hole, dropping to a cess pit, stank like ya wouldn't belive, sat there in a bad way after some dodgy local grub (which incidentally was very spicy) and so not having the best time of it, or making it smell any better! All of a sudden sommat hits me in the 'ol back wheels' and a rat jumps out from between my legs and fecks off under the door! Near had a fecking heart attack! As i'm getting of, quick pronto, another scrabbles up over the back of the seat, brushing my arse as it went past... Ran out of there with kecks round me ankles, much to the amusement of the locals!!! :icon_redface:

Hunted the little buggers for years man & boy, they really don't bother me to hunt 'em, in fact I love it, hunted the black rats too on the docks.... BUT, a rat unawares, in an unlikely place makes me 'jump out of my skin'. the worst was when I had to use a ramshackel bog in Malasia, tiny little box, board with hole, dropping to a cess pit, stank like ya wouldn't belive, sat there in a bad way after some dodgy local grub (which incidentally was very spicy) and so not having the best time of it, or making it smell any better! All of a sudden sommat hits me in the 'ol back wheels' and a rat jumps out from between my legs and fecks off under the door! Near had a fecking heart attack! As i'm getting of, quick pronto, another scrabbles up over the back of the seat, brushing my arse as it went past... Ran out of there with kecks round me ankles, much to the amusement of the locals!!! :icon_redface:

That must have been some shite if the rats were clearing out............... :whistling:

That must have been some shite if the rats were clearing out............... :whistling:

:laugh: Was pissin hell fire out me arse, don't blame those rats one little bit!!! :doh:

:laugh: Was pissin hell fire out me arse, don't blame those rats one little bit!!! :doh:

:laugh: And it burns burns burns, like the ring of fire................... :laugh:

quality pal lol

im scared off crazy cock eyed farmers with shotguns that chase me about fields at night

they are only chaseing you cos your trying to impregnate their cattle + sheep :icon_redface:

if ya did a bit of hunting and left the livestock alone they might stop trying to shoot you :whistling:

im scared off crazy cock eyed farmers with shotguns that chase me about fields at night

they are only chaseing you cos your trying to impregnate their cattle + sheep :icon_redface:

if ya did a bit of hunting and left the livestock alone they might stop trying to shoot you :whistling:

holy shit is this a hunting site i thought i was on a beastiality forum ooooooops :icon_redface:

• 3 weeks later...

For the man who wrote he was worried about being eaten by a shark, I say, don't worry.

At school I was told that if you swim next to a person fatter than yourself, they'll be eaten first!

(PS may not be true).

Re bestiality, we do artificial insemination on snakes, although it's not for our pleasure, but rather just to breed snakes for our reptile shows reptile exhibitions and the like.

Without the technique, heaps of snakes here would never have bred ... their greatest fear ... mating an "ugly snake".

All the best

Snakeman Raymond Hoser

CBNS081a.jpg