Carl Williams

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Well hi fellow friends much appreciated for certain individuals comments in replying to my views and chosen comments on the true bred whippet x greyhound longdog/hybrids.im now 62 and still fit as a fiddle in the 70s 80s and 90s i bred a true line of whippet x greys a longdog/hybrid that prevailed in the coursing and lamping field a true bred keen honest working merchant which instinctually  pursued its chosen quarry.W ith its very deep barreled chest and balled foot inherited from its inherited whippet sire and its long lean length of back and its lightning taderust from its greyhound dam made these particularly long dogs ideal candidates for the hunting field in so far as a purposely equipment to pursue and claim hares rabbit and fox I hunted with these superb intelligent catch dogs for 30 odd years and kept literally dozens of pages of data upon them in order to moreorless write a book on them.Over the years I've written various articles on lurcher and longdog 

Your heads f****d pal ????Screenshot_20210516-203356.png.16d04852c31c2a89837d3be7f7a89b43.png

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

hi boys anyone got any pics of any of my  BOWLINE longdogs the legends of the fields nice to see some

Ffs give it a rest now pal if they were that good or you were that good a dog man you'd of still had the line going not sending lads pics of you looking like rab c nesbit 

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Like 1
  • Haha 10