Carl Williams

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

listen butt whoever you are or where ever you live i will have to meet you toe to toe ok my mother died when I gave my dogs up ok and you have hit a very very sensitive point ....why are you slagging me off say

Can I ask Why you singled  me out???I recall a few others laughing at your bold claims??? You came on here expecting folks to blow some smoke up your arse and a pat on the back...for what? You f***ing fruity cnut..I don't know you,  I've never heard of you..should I have?I'm f***ing Welsh and know anyone worth their salt ,young and old..Do I owe you some sort of recognition???Do I f**k,now do yourself a favour and tuck your f***ing teeth in if you got any,you making yourself look like a right cock knocker...I'm coming to get you...ready or not? are you f***ing retarded??you simple cnut....

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I will have some in a day or two.my articles are based on my trials and tribulations and do not magnify  beyond the limits of truth.i am in the process of getting a new bloodline together consequently however homework on paper comes first in order of putting the best to the best simple as that butty

Don't magnify beyond limits of truth and getting a new bloodline together to be world beaters ? think you need to read what your heads telling yer fingers to type before pressing the submit button. you my friend have well and truly fallen off the cuckoo cloud and hit every block of flats before hitting ground zero at the top of them Welsh hills til you came to a stop at the valley bottom. I've got a whippet bitch here of Glen yeah she could kill rabbits and odd hare in lamp but by no means anything near your superdogs you claim to have had. Reckon your 62 now you breed a litter in the next year then another little out of one of the pups in another few year when proven if your a dog man not peddle r that'll be near on 9/10 year from now looking at the clip of yer you've no chance of getting a "line" going 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Can I ask Why you singled  me out???I recall a few others laughing at your bold claims??? You came on here expecting folks to blow some smoke up your arse and a pat on the back...for what? You f***ing fruity cnut..I don't know you,  I've never heard of you..should I have?I'm f***ing Welsh and know anyone worth their salt ,young and old..Do I owe you some sort of recognition???Do I f**k,now do yourself a favour and tuck your f***ing teeth in if you got any,you making yourself look like a right cock knocker...I'm coming to get you...ready or not? are you f***ing retarded??you simple cnut....

I'll show u a trick or two boyo

14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

When he's done wi you it'll be like slinging a sausage down a church hall ???

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

A whippet grey killing a good winter hare a trick id love to see mate ?

Id love to see it too them sand slugs we run are bred for it and don't make it look that easy dead a winter them shivery whippet crosses be elbows deep on the black

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

?them Welsh boys up in them hills outs possible 

Like hills have eyes ?? ? to be fair they're not all bad I got a little fell type terrier off a fella called Norman down South Wales I think it was proper Stevens bred thing and was hard as nails had to get shut when I knew I wasn't coming home from court for a bit

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I'll show u a trick or two boyo

You'd struggle to pick up the shit from one of these superdogs your breeding eh butty..classic smackhead turned fat cnut on roids with a pudding head?

2 different threads ....and still no pictures of your world beaters?...tells me all I need to know about you Carl...run along now ?

• Like 1