Carl Williams

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Na boys you are not worth trying to educate about the coursing or lamping field incidentally I'm offering my help to school you bewties to work a running dog for a fee of £200 per hour ok ladies love you all x 

Absolute bargain ?

8 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Plummer, the warrener ,stag Carter,Sammy Vaughan powys,Hancock...just a few gentlemen of the field who actually wrote complimentary comments on my leading authority as  a breeder,handler,and trainer of the BOWLINE  whippet x greyhound longdog/hybrid♡☆ now fellow friends who knows me stop being so bitchy because it hurts...f...off good night girls yours truly Carl bog Williams loves u all mmmmx!? ? ? 

Ever anyone that knew about dogs and wasn't just a puppy peddler? 

1 hour ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Na boys you are not worth trying to educate about the coursing or lamping field incidentally I'm offering my help to school you bewties to work a running dog for a fee of £200 per hour ok ladies love you all x 

I wouldn't pay that for a hooker but I do go through the antibiotics to be honest.

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Well hi fellow friends much appreciated for certain individuals comments in replying to my views and chosen comments on the true bred whippet x greyhound longdog/hybrids.im now 62 and still fit as a fiddle in the 70s 80s and 90s i bred a true line of whippet x greys a longdog/hybrid that prevailed in the coursing and lamping field a true bred keen honest working merchant which instinctually  pursued its chosen quarry.W ith its very deep barreled chest and balled foot inherited from its inherited whippet sire and its long lean length of back and its lightning taderust from its greyhound dam made these particularly long dogs ideal candidates for the hunting field in so far as a purposely equipment to pursue and claim hares rabbit and fox I hunted with these superb intelligent catch dogs for 30 odd years and kept literally dozens of pages of data upon them in order to moreorless write a book on them.Over the years I've written various articles on lurcher and longdog 

feckin hell bill hardys been to grammar school....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Never ever done roads fellas just natural now in order to put you silly foolish critics minds at rest and allow you not to rise for the bait as you have all mostly done...you need to sit back and chill obviously you know what to expect from me...the very best whippet x greyhound longdogs in the u.k.probably  I should clearly add,for this magazine (tiger tims weekly)is mostly for folk who have never been out on a dark dirty night lamping but have subsequently just sat on their arses watching videos of certain individuals such as Phil Lloyd  who initially contacted me in order to use my stud hard blooded purebred whippet BOW perhaps old Lloydy will cast is view on the longdogs I once bred despite the fact I needent explain to anybody or anyone my name as a breeder back in the days!!!!! Plummer, the warrener ,stag Carter,Sammy Vaughan powys,Hancock...just a few gentlemen of the field who actually wrote complimentary comments on my leading authority as  a breeder,handler,and trainer of the BOWLINE  whippet x greyhound longdog/hybrid♡☆ now fellow friends who knows me stop being so bitchy because it hurts...f...off good night girls yours truly Carl bog Williams loves u all mmmmx!? ? ? 

You sound mental but I like your enthusiasm though pal ??

F0AAB4A7-88CF-4721-84E9-2B55D8D703CF.jpeg

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Never ever done roads fellas just natural now in order to put you silly foolish critics minds at rest and allow you not to rise for the bait as you have all mostly done...you need to sit back and chill obviously you know what to expect from me...the very best whippet x greyhound longdogs in the u.k.probably  I should clearly add,for this magazine (tiger tims weekly)is mostly for folk who have never been out on a dark dirty night lamping but have subsequently just sat on their arses watching videos of certain individuals such as Phil Lloyd  who initially contacted me in order to use my stud hard blooded purebred whippet BOW perhaps old Lloydy will cast is view on the longdogs I once bred despite the fact I needent explain to anybody or anyone my name as a breeder back in the days!!!!! Plummer, the warrener ,stag Carter,Sammy Vaughan powys,Hancock...just a few gentlemen of the field who actually wrote complimentary comments on my leading authority as  a breeder,handler,and trainer of the BOWLINE  whippet x greyhound longdog/hybrid♡☆ now fellow friends who knows me stop being so bitchy because it hurts...f...off good night girls yours truly Carl bog Williams loves u all mmmmx!? ? ? 

Plummer and Sammy oh dear ?

• Haha 1