Carl Williams

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Na boys you are not worth trying to educate about the coursing or lamping field incidentally I'm offering my help to school you bewties to work a running dog for a fee of £200 per hour ok ladies love you all x 

You be lucky getting 200 a pup for yer super dogs ? 

Would you want one though ? sooner get one that's from working gear not one that's just started a line from 2 non grafters. One coursing champion ..... Big rag chaser and the other a big oval sand runner ? I'll stick to my same slugs and be able to catch them winter hares and not get blown in the first 100 yard 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

200 an hour ? I’ll take you out an give you best days hunting if your life for 250, how about that? you got to supply the lunch  aswell ?

Watch him Don,he threatened to bum me?

• Haha 2
On 15/05/2021 at 21:43, fireman said:

Feck off,i was just saying he runs his dogs on hills and bollocks to all your petty this hill and that quarry shit. 

Im just going to leave that there. Yer its EXACTLY the same as running big ungulates across open scottish moorland.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Im just going to leave that there. Yer its EXACTLY the same as running big ungulates across open scottish moorland.

Saluki would of rolled that over ? but seriously his dogs are seriously impressive. Wonder how often they bang there toes up? 

13 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Saluki would of rolled that over ? but seriously his dogs are seriously impressive. Wonder how often they bang there toes up? 

Broke more toes on a flat bit of mountain ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Some keen dogs that’s for sure. You ever use terriers much or just move on? 

Yea bolted them out some places , it’s just knowing where not to put them 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

And the dog thief...Fat Pat the Rat warrener ?

Was showed a article he wrote in glovers weekly a few weeks ago , a lifetime with bedlingtons ? All the dvds etc he. Has done not one has a bedlington in it , I find that strange if he had a lifetime with them

• Haha 1