Carl Williams

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

Just now, Daniel cain said:

You'd struggle to pick up the shit from one of these superdogs your breeding eh butty..classic smackhead turned fat cnut on roids with a pudding head?

2 different threads ....and still no pictures of your world beaters?...tells me all I need to know about you Carl...run along now ?

Fat cnut on roids with a pudding head ????

That's fecking tickled me ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Dean you ever heard of Carl Williams?super duper dogman from maerdy clay class cira 76????

I can't say I have mate..I was a proud member of clay class in neath..and used to do a wicked easter island head in 60 mins ??

• Haha 2

Never ever done roads fellas just natural now in order to put you silly foolish critics minds at rest and allow you not to rise for the bait as you have all mostly done...you need to sit back and chill obviously you know what to expect from me...the very best whippet x greyhound longdogs in the u.k.probably  I should clearly add,for this magazine (tiger tims weekly)is mostly for folk who have never been out on a dark dirty night lamping but have subsequently just sat on their arses watching videos of certain individuals such as Phil Lloyd  who initially contacted me in order to use my stud hard blooded purebred whippet BOW perhaps old Lloydy will cast is view on the longdogs I once bred despite the fact I needent explain to anybody or anyone my name as a breeder back in the days!!!!! Plummer, the warrener ,stag Carter,Sammy Vaughan powys,Hancock...just a few gentlemen of the field who actually wrote complimentary comments on my leading authority as  a breeder,handler,and trainer of the BOWLINE  whippet x greyhound longdog/hybrid♡☆ now fellow friends who knows me stop being so bitchy because it hurts...f...off good night girls yours truly Carl bog Williams loves u all mmmmx!? ? ? 

• Haha 5
57 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Nutty Norman from Aberdare

Not too sure bud his dogs were over the road from his house I got it through a pal from near bromsgrove. Used to do a bit with Andrew fox hunting by day with the collie bull hounds he had a big English bull x greyhound big white dog

9 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Yeah thats him

It was one of the hardest terriers I've ever seen and the best 120 id ever spent. Little black dog called mouse she ended up with a keeper in near richmond. Is he still into the dogs ? 

24 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Never ever done roads fellas just natural now in order to put you silly foolish critics minds at rest and allow you not to rise for the bait as you have all mostly done...you need to sit back and chill obviously you know what to expect from me...the very best whippet x greyhound longdogs in the u.k.probably  I should clearly add,for this magazine (tiger tims weekly)is mostly for folk who have never been out on a dark dirty night lamping but have subsequently just sat on their arses watching videos of certain individuals such as Phil Lloyd  who initially contacted me in order to use my stud hard blooded purebred whippet BOW perhaps old Lloydy will cast is view on the longdogs I once bred despite the fact I needent explain to anybody or anyone my name as a breeder back in the days!!!!! Plummer, the warrener ,stag Carter,Sammy Vaughan powys,Hancock...just a few gentlemen of the field who actually wrote complimentary comments on my leading authority as  a breeder,handler,and trainer of the BOWLINE  whippet x greyhound longdog/hybrid♡☆ now fellow friends who knows me stop being so bitchy because it hurts...f...off good night girls yours truly Carl bog Williams loves u all mmmmx!? ? ? 

25 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Maybe your blood still about today butt lol bet no one says is it at back of some todays dogs ped