Carl Williams

the only bit I disagree about is saying 30 mile ain't far...30 mile is a big walk....I'm sure you and mC are well capable of doing it...but to say it's not far is off the  mark..

30 mile is a big hike....don't the marines have to do that in training and get 8..9 hours or something

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Big Ron said:

I’ve done a few 30 milers pissed on mongbow a few times , piece of piss , then I woke up ?

I like a windup more than most but 30 mile is a killer , 10 mile is a good walk in a night .

10 mile you being serious only gotta fall over twice and your back home? maybe your all lucky and have good fields on your door step I don’t unfortunately 

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

it might be light when you got back to the car....I don't think it would be when I get back...lol...

feck walking 20 miles on muddy fen land...I've had some good days out on the fens over the years...and walked some miles...not that far though...

think I will leave all that caper to you young bucks ..us old uns like to drive to the land then walk just a few miles..

what's the reason you just walk rather than drive to a spot then walk

20 miles is driving to a spot you have 3 dogs to run out winter its a full day most times mate 

but as a youth mate we would have to walk to hit the spots 

youd be surprised what youve actually covered tomo i recon mate 

24 minutes ago, TOMO said:

the only bit I disagree about is saying 30 mile ain't far...30 mile is a big walk....I'm sure you and mC are well capable of doing it...but to say it's not far is off the  mark..

30 mile is a big hike....don't the marines have to do that in training and get 8..9 hours or something

I average around 15 miles a day at work. then depending on time of year 2 hours with the dog when I get home. it takes a long time to do a lot of miles. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

I’ve done a few 30 milers pissed on mongbow a few times , piece of piss , then I woke up ?

I like a windup more than most but 30 mile is a killer , 10 mile is a good walk in a night .

out car 5 mile out back you must opnly go lamping a couple of hours mate

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

So is 30 mile treks in your swamp like 70 milers elsewhere would you say?

i havent done 30 mile in alot a years mate winter 

it be alot more than walking round the local footie pitch that your used to mate ?

no seriuos if you popped up 1 a jan for a day in the slop you would proberly jack mate 

• Haha 2

5 min walk from my house the lamp is on.rabbits/ hares/ fox's can be seen in the first field..

That's 3 species in the first field and see that very regular...

30 miles mc hull you must have legs like Zola Budd wearing wellies ?