wrecking crew

I ain't posted on this thred, as I know one or two of the lads on that DVD and for starters they have NEVER called themselves that. To be honest it isn't really a 'they' just one bloke and some of his mates, most of which change from week to week depending on who's dog is 'capable' from it's last night out!

I've said this before and i'll say it again, I'VE NEVER SEEN THE DVD, I don't want to, but I do know that that DVD was taken from one of the lads without his permission and copied to make a fast buck!

What I do know is that it's filmed (and in my opinion, they are fecking idiots for filming anything!) on an 'average' Tuesday' type night out, those lads were out four or five times a night pre-ban and that was just one night, lent, along with many others and copied by a rat.

It was NEVER trying to be some sort of 'Foxing Film'. Just one night out for a few lads who, pre ban did 'really get out' and kill foxes!!

As for the dogs, well I don't know what dogs are on that film BUT i'll assure you that some of the dogs i've been out with were what i'd call 'genuine fox dogs', single handed and had taken over the 200 mark!

well said :clapper::clapper:

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

If you are easilly impressed by 2 dogs catching foxes that shouldnt be gettin away anyway.. then the wreckin crew dogs are for you..ffs a jack russle could catch half them foxes.. seen the dvd and numbers like that are a piece of piss in the right areas... atb stabba

the dogs and the footage is good mate them in general prob not good for the sport an like i said theyve got the ground for it but thers no reason to pull the dogs down my opinion anyway id take any of them dogs on they all rann well

we would all catch that amount running our dogs on half growing foxes in the middle of july

On another note - they just sound a bit stupid calling themselves the 'Wreckin Crew', it seems like when people start to take on a 'hunting name' i.e 'The Warrener' it just kind of makes them into a bit of a bellend.

Jai.

Says "Jai" ............... :whistling:

For those who have seen it the funnyest bit is a pakistan trying to understand STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE :laugh:

say it 2 his face mate no the lad he would rip ya face off and its strawberry water he says some [bANNED TEXT] t*ts on here :doh::doh::o

For those who have seen it the funnyest bit is a pakistan trying to understand STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE :laugh:

say it 2 his face mate no the lad he would rip ya face off and its strawberry water he says some [bANNED TEXT] t*ts on here :doh::doh::o

sorry mate read it rong :thumbs:

On another note - they just sound a bit stupid calling themselves the 'Wreckin Crew', it seems like when people start to take on a 'hunting name' i.e 'The Warrener' it just kind of makes them into a bit of a bellend.

Jai.

Says "Jai" ............... :whistling:

? Aye thats my name, so i use it, what of it? I don't go about calling myself 'THE. . .anything' or 'anything CREW'. . . . because it would sound retarded. Point i was making is that calling yourself the 'Wreckin Crew' or 'the warrener' just sounds like a group of folk wanting to sound hard or better at what they do than they are. But now i have learnt that these guys didnt call themselves that. . . so its not their problem or fault, unlike the warrener who revels in his name and is a completely useless w*nkstain.

:big_boss::victory:

genuine question hear, So do poeple really think that by running dogs doubled, that the dogs that are doubled are less ov a dog then if it was to be used single handed?

get a grip lads, dogs are run doubled simple fact ov you wil have a higher catch rate. 2 dogs SLIPED got more chance ov catching, then a dog run solo. when 1 dog over runs a bend, thers allways a second dog that will(most ov the time) stick on the quarry. wher as if it wer running solo, it would have alot ov ground to make up by its self.

the dvd couldnt be that bad, got all you hard core hunters that have perfect single handed fox dogs talking, , end of the day it sounds the boys got out and had some fun, any trouble in that ?? o yea of course there is :doh: they DOUBLED UP !! , , never see anyone complain about dogs at matches on the long ears ??? :kiss:

you would have to be out on ya own all the time to test ya dog 3/4 nights a week single handed,i dont think anyone would of went wid me every night just to run my dog????? so all these people that only ever ran there dog and tested it every other night must have very good friends. :thumbs: