wrecking crew

Guest dazzb

hello mac65 is that ur age by any chance?? make shure u bring ur heart tabs'' when u come im 54 n i dont want to be carrying u off f....... field at my age???.. if my senses tell me right? n i think thay do? i no uv got some good dogs on.. can u explain more :hmm:

no fella iam not quite that age yet but feel like iam at times. :toast:

...............Well all i asked was i would love to have a walk and see these dogs as i was a lad when you men made the video and we all loved it :victory: it was the in thing up here when i 1st bought it from some fella at a game fair in the car park for £5 next thing i seen was the bloke packing his gear up and being chased over the car park by 2 big bruisers dont think they caught him as they wernt the fastest of blokes,

yea my dogs see the odd thing now and again but i dont tell people about what i do unless i know them well :tongue2:

what dogs do you run mac, i take it it's not minshaws?????

minshaws wouldnt live in the same field at night as my dogs mate

what x's are they mate we will have to have a run some time????

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

hello mac65 is that ur age by any chance?? make shure u bring ur heart tabs'' when u come im 54 n i dont want to be carrying u off f....... field at my age???.. if my senses tell me right? n i think thay do? i no uv got some good dogs on.. can u explain more :hmm:

...............Well all i asked was i would love to have a walk and see these dogs as i was a lad when you men made the video and we all loved it :victory: it was the in thing up here when i 1st bought it from some fella at a game fair in the car park for £5 next thing i seen was the bloke packing his gear up and being chased over the car park by 2 big bruisers dont think they caught him as they wernt the fastest of blokes,

yea my dogs see the odd thing now and again but i dont tell people about what i do unless i know them well :tongue2:

i dont run with strangers,especally people of the internet its to hot now,pm me where you are i will know someone as i think i know this jb,?

does he look like owen wilsons dad

oooooooh no'' minshaws wouldnt live in the same field as ur dogs'' f**k me mac65 wev just tried to sort one topic out? about minshaws' un u start anouther?? av no letters left on mi key pad???? u must have some real uns mate' :yes: real uns..

Guest dazzb

i dont run with strangers,especally people of the internet its to hot now,pm me where you are i will know someone as i think i know this jb,?

does he look like owen wilsons dad

im not a stranger im just some one you havent met yet, i could teach you a trick or two, i have friends in high places one of em lives up rivy

Guest joe ox

mac1965 who do you run with? pm if you like I bet I know someone you know laugh.gif

i dont run rabbits mate so you wont know me

What makes you think I run rabbits? whats wrong you frightened to let people know who you are incase your uncovered laugh.gif

Guest dazzb

mac1965 who do you run with? pm if you like I bet I know someone you know laugh.gif

What makes you think I run rabbits? whats wrong you frightened to let people know who you are incase your uncovered laugh.gif

i take it you know him joe, are his dogs as good as he makes out????????????

haha i love how the green eyed monsters are sayin that it gives lurchermen bad names etc etc................but its doubled up foxing, they arent driving the fields smashing fences, muggin old ladies at the side of the road, dealing crack, pimping whores!!!

and credit to the lads!!! how many of you envious people are out as much as these lads, or better still end up with a tally of foxes they account for on nights lamping??!!!...........

how many can honestly say?

i bet its .0%

come on now thats hardly a true account of what really goes on, i'll put it in the proper order for you.....

smashing fences, driving fields, and pimping whores is only a night time exercise, dealing crack and mugging old ladys pretty much fills the daylight hours.....

now i know a lot of people asked if there is a better dvd on the market ????, well imo the answer to that is YES, theres several all show quite a lot of doubleing up but there is also a fair amount of single handed scenes.....

these are the top 10 films imo.....

Gangbangs of New York

Womb Raider

Schindler's Fist

Star Whores

Glad he ate her

Throbin Hood (Prince of Beaves)

Pulp Friction

Dyke Hard

Driving Into Miss Daisy

Sorest Rump

lol :clapper::toast::laugh::bye:

he doesnt know me mate,i am not a rabbiting man and hunt on my own a lot

you do sound hardcore mate like real hunter imo

Guest dazzb

i think i know you do they call you billy????