wrecking crew

its not that bull 101.. i hate seeing people being kicked when there down' with snide remarks n coments'' that was the case with j.b n the minshaw thing people ripping people to peaces'' that thay dont even no'' it had f.a to do with minshaw dogs i no how good thay was'' n this young stuff j.b produced at the minit look verey promesing in deed.. people got pissed on h/u cause ov the attack on the lad n what hes sold called done breeding these dogs'' ATB

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

its not that bull 101.. i hate seeing people being kicked when there down' with snide remarks n coments'' that was the case with j.b n the minshaw thing people ripping people to peaces'' that thay dont even no'' it had f.a to do with minshaw dogs i no how good thay was'' n this young stuff j.b produced at the minit look verey promesing in deed.. people got pissed on h/u cause ov the attack on the lad n what hes sold called done breeding these dogs'' ATB

i know where your coming from "BUSHER", but lets be right 99.9% of people slating it are envious of these lads on the dvd

i would love to come out with you,when and where do you want me??????is this jb s dog turning out dogs that will or should i say would handle fox pre ban as iam in the market for a dog to flush fox

releseing the origional'' would not be down to me to do' n any way who wants to see a load ov good charlie dogs doing what thay do best.. surley not all these who seid it was crap'' dogs where shite'' majority where big cubs'' and on and on... :hmm:

releseing the origional'' would not be down to me to do' n any way who wants to see a load ov good charlie dogs doing what thay do best.. surley not all these who seid it was crap'' dogs where shite'' majority where big cubs'' and on and on... :hmm:

i think you are doin a good job and keep it up

Edited by bull101

hello mac65 is that ur age by any chance?? make shure u bring ur heart tabs'' when u come im 54 n i dont want to be carrying u off f....... field at my age???.. if my senses tell me right? n i think thay do? i no uv got some good dogs on.. can u explain more :hmm:

hello mac65 is that ur age by any chance?? make shure u bring ur heart tabs'' when u come im 54 n i dont want to be carrying u off f....... field at my age???.. if my senses tell me right? n i think thay do? i no uv got some good dogs on.. can u explain more :hmm:

no fella iam not quite that age yet but feel like iam at times. :toast:

...............Well all i asked was i would love to have a walk and see these dogs as i was a lad when you men made the video and we all loved it :victory: it was the in thing up here when i 1st bought it from some fella at a game fair in the car park for £5 next thing i seen was the bloke packing his gear up and being chased over the car park by 2 big bruisers dont think they caught him as they wernt the fastest of blokes,

yea my dogs see the odd thing now and again but i dont tell people about what i do unless i know them well :tongue2:

the fact is alot of people will slate these fellas doubling up, the people who do will drive feilds, and to me that single dog out the window is a single handed dog, but the jeep is the other dog, an also plays a HUGE part in the catching of these foxes for these single handed dogs

spot on mate...!

But when youse all see a dog for sale.. the first question is... is it single handed... what would you rather have.. a doubled up dog or a single handed dog.. i know which 1 id have.. if they aint single handed.. or more to the point.. capable of single handed foxing.. then they are second rate imo.. that goes for all quarry pre ban.. atb stabba

yes stabba but running 2 dogs for numbers is the way the big numbers are taken yis..! obviously to try them single you try them december time when the shits really sharp and for you lads what slate running double up youve to bear in mind that the dogs are out 3,4 maybee 5 times aweek some nights and sometimes into double figures not just a fox aweek medicure dogs will do this regards good thread turnip luv xxx

Guest dazzb

ya no what ya mean..65 cant trust no one' :no: this bloke the brusers where chaseing wasnt a fat c....t with a bald head was he by any chance'' if its the same geazer.. kiss ur danglies good by... :cry:

haha that was him feckin shat himself, some people have no shame living off other folk

Guest dazzb

...............Well all i asked was i would love to have a walk and see these dogs as i was a lad when you men made the video and we all loved it :victory: it was the in thing up here when i 1st bought it from some fella at a game fair in the car park for £5 next thing i seen was the bloke packing his gear up and being chased over the car park by 2 big bruisers dont think they caught him as they wernt the fastest of blokes,

yea my dogs see the odd thing now and again but i dont tell people about what i do unless i know them well :tongue2:

what dogs do you run mac, i take it it's not minshaws?????

what dogs do you run mac, i take it it's not minshaws?????

minshaws wouldnt live in the same field at night as my dogs mate

facts are if it was out of a different breed ie reeces billy the dvd would be the best in the world and the excuses would be in for doubling up like they are pups etc,the wrecking crew lads are grafting there dogs more than the keyboard warriors on here this topic is going nowhere

well said pal four of them fat f*****g billy dogs c**t catch a fox lol :thumbs: