wrecking crew

Best foxing dvd ive seen! good lads and good dogs 2.Been out with 1 of them endid up with 10 in the night best night ive ever had.sorry forgot to ad pie lines most comonly used!but the red and white 1 was out of tomys tina (danny)

Edited by pipi

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

Av it Av it av it av it av it. What a load of shit :clapper:

'Wrecking Crew' , sounds like a bunch of chav tossers who drive round with lamps all night setting dogs on anything they see. This certainly makes our sport look good eh

:clapper::notworthy:

Top man.

granted these dogs are strong dogs and should have no problem taking vulpines single handed, the fact is these fellas are out catching foxes doubled up or not while 90 percent of this site talk about catching foxes, and never do it, and all you single handers talk alot of shit aswell ive been out with single handed dogs, and they get doubled up alot of time pure an simply to catch foxes, weve all done it wallbash.gif

Exactly right mate!

My mate goes out with these boys weekly and these boys go out more than most people ever go out!! The dvd got copied and got passed around,they didnt do it for money or to show off what there dogs could do! I just take my hats off to them for getting out there 3 or 4 nights a week and doing the business and not just talking about it!!

granted these dogs are strong dogs and should have no problem taking vulpines single handed, the fact is these fellas are out catching foxes doubled up or not while 90 percent of this site talk about catching foxes, and never do it, and all you single handers talk alot of shit aswell ive been out with single handed dogs, and they get doubled up alot of time pure an simply to catch foxes, weve all done it wallbash.gif

Exactly right mate!

My mate goes out with these boys weekly and these boys go out more than most people ever go out!! The dvd got copied and got passed around,they didnt do it for money or to show off what there dogs could do! I just take my hats off to them for getting out there 3 or 4 nights a week and doing the business and not just talking about it!!

well said

genuine question hear, So do poeple really think that by running dogs doubled, that the dogs that are doubled are less ov a dog then if it was to be used single handed?

get a grip lads, dogs are run doubled simple fact ov you wil have a higher catch rate. 2 dogs SLIPED got more chance ov catching, then a dog run solo. when 1 dog over runs a bend, thers allways a second dog that will(most ov the time) stick on the quarry. wher as if it wer running solo, it would have alot ov ground to make up by its self.

exactly what im sayin cocker they dont seem to get my point an them dogs on that dvd look like they could do the job on there own they doubled for catch rate

thats right i no nothin think weve been watchin different dvds ladies nowt wrong with the gameness of them dogs and your either a hero who likes to get there dog smashed up for nothin and you obviously never ran more than one a night did you pre ban oh sorry you werent into the sport then were you!

my dogs run single handed and dont get smashed up as they know what they are doing ....... and by the way i dont have to have ran PRE BAN as there aint no ban over here where i run ........ DICK HEAD

your just the best no point talkin to you, you know everythin an your dogs are the best well done and think your self lucky with the ban

no im not the best , and i dont know everything and my dogs are average workers but the differance between you and me and my dogs is i actually go out hunting and see dogs working there quarry instead of being a keyboard warrior .......

your welcome to come an see pal theres no walkin with me pal not gonna exaggerate an say how far but you better be fit when we goin!

Guest DogFaceKillah

is there a better foxing dvd out there? no, fact is you lads will slate this dvd for one reason or another, yet i bet alot of people atopted there style of foxing after seeing it! for me its the only way :wallbash:

facts are if it was out of a different breed ie reeces billy the dvd would be the best in the world and the excuses would be in for doubling up like they are pups etc,the wrecking crew lads are grafting there dogs more than the keyboard warriors on here this topic is going nowhere

dont realy know why the big discussion single or double i just said my opinion about the dogs bein good on the dvd an i still stand by that they are good dogs in my eyes! an your right a dog that only does double is useless pre ban if mine couldnt do it they would be re homed i used to run with a couple of mates now an again but most of the time on my tod so a double dog is no use! another prob with more folk is more noise with gates etc so you dont get as many runs i think this does matter aswell! an for the lads i agree there out there doin it thats the main thing dogs are fit an looked after an they know the crac only thing i didnt like was the drivin round i prefer to walk but i dont know there land an how far betweem permission they are atb

Best foxing dvd ive seen! good lads and good dogs 2.Been out with 1 of them endid up with 10 in the night best night ive ever had.sorry forgot to ad pie lines most comonly used!but the red and white 1 was out of tomys tina (danny)

any pics pipi???oh I forgot they ended up in the sunday indipendent!!!!!!lol.good job it was pre ban.dont get ya photos developed at max spielman ya nutter. :clapper:

any pics pipi???oh I forgot they ended up in the sunday indipendent!!!!!!lol.good job it was pre ban.dont get ya photos developed at max spielman ya nutter. :clapper:

lol lesson lernt.That was a different pic!come on give it me back ha ha :clapper:

lol lesson lernt.That was a different pic!come on give it me back ha ha :clapper:

serious tho what happend to the video of the 10 night? :hmm:

that pie dog was up here for a bit on loan my pal says it was a killing machine not the fastest but single handed no probs , they lined a 3/4 bitch called jess with pie before he went back 1 of the pups kept was gus he was 1 of the best single handed dogs i have seen he ended up in wales when my pal retired him

serious tho what happend to the video of the 10 night? :hmm: