Burglary. Charged for murder

8 minutes ago, scothunter said:

They ask you to come to station to help with enquiry if you say no they arrest you 9 times out of 10 lol

I'm not convinced or persuaded by it. Seems all too common that the victim is arrested while the police decide if they are a criminal or not. In cases like this, no I don't support it.

• Like 1

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k ab

Those flowers were not laid in the street in which he died, they were placed opposite the house he was burgling, so hardly a shrine but more of an intimidatory action IMO, so should be removed. As for

Don't knock it Tomo ,I am lucky enough to live by an accident black spot ,saved me a small fortune on anniversaries ,birthdays and mothers days over the years .

Posted Images

good on the old boy , thats the risk you take trying to burgle a house  .take that risk and you might end up dead  .minimum force  fk that. your going down you cu,,t  and stopping down 

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

feck me chid what kinda friends do you keep??? 

?

when we grow up we all take different paths in life 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, scothunter said:

They ask you to come to station to help with enquiry if you say no they arrest you 9 times out of 10 lol

Regardless of circumstances and this scumbag who died the fact is there a dead body it has to be investigated. 

It's the UK not dodge city we live.

He's not been charged and if the story is right it was one stab blow to the chest after a scuffle and the c**t died in the street. He be fine the CPS will not pursue it if these facts are correct

It was reported in the daily fail

its must be factual

lol

Right is any one else a little bit disappointed? 

I was expecting at least a bit of a story to come out by now, 

some sort of ex gang land enforcer 

a retired mi6 operative 

id even have taken some sort of nails old bodybuilder still into his CrossFit 

instead , who’s our hero? 

f***ing Kung fu panda !! 

Only in Britain ! 

3CF49DE9-C84C-464F-A6C3-383BCEE89EEC.jpeg

6EB3B589-D8D8-4CAE-9C04-E19936159B6A.png

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm not convinced or persuaded by it. Seems all too common that the victim is arrested while the police decide if they are a criminal or not. In cases like this, no I don't support it.

As is you're right. But it's just how the justice system works. Don't get it right all the time but it what it is. Going by some other nations justice system I know what cell I'd like to sit in 

40 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Right is any one else a little bit disappointed? 

I was expecting at least a bit of a story to come out by now, 

some sort of ex gang land enforcer 

a retired mi6 operative 

id even have taken some sort of nails old bodybuilder still into his CrossFit 

instead , who’s our hero? 

f***ing Kung fu panda !! 

Only in Britain ! 

3CF49DE9-C84C-464F-A6C3-383BCEE89EEC.jpeg

6EB3B589-D8D8-4CAE-9C04-E19936159B6A.png

f**k me it's Tojo I've changed my mind he's guilty throw away the key lol

• Haha 1

some of these old boys are surprisingly well able to handle themselves , some yrs ago an old lad who ran a local gym was taking the weeks takings to the bank just down the street from his place & he was jumped by 2 young blokes & he floored the pair of them ,he was well in his 70's & very fit 

cant believe the police have tugged the old lad ... its a disgrace 

• Haha 1

I like that the local councillor said there had been a definite improvement in tackling burglaries, I would say this was definitely an improvement, good on him, set up a gofundme page to buy him a new knife set

Stuff the rat! Now that poor bloke will be in fear of his own safety and will likely have to move from the area he's probably lived his whole life! The Pigs should have helped him bury the rodent in the back garden!

I am no expert on stuff like this and he is an old bloke that aint going  to be applying for jobs but if he was young it could have serious implications for his life. I think that,  If a person is charged with anything it means a record, this will be on a "Disclosure" report and will disqualify them from many jobs.  I may be wrong but as yet, there is no way to "remove" a charge from your history, even if you are found not guilty.  So, if he were a younger man, there are many positions he would be unable to apply for. A completely innocent person, found to be so by a jury, still has a record. This is similar to accepting a caution. It is always there. Never accept  a caution as an easy way out. it is worse than being found guilty.

5 minutes ago, Meece said:

I am no expert on stuff like this and he is an old bloke that aint going  to be applying for jobs but if he was young it could have serious implications for his life. I think that,  If a person is charged with anything it means a record, this will be on a "Disclosure" report and will disqualify them from many jobs.  I may be wrong but as yet, there is no way to "remove" a charge from your history, even if you are found not guilty.  So, if he were a younger man, there are many positions he would be unable to apply for. A completely innocent person, found to be so by a jury, still has a record. This is similar to accepting a caution. It is always there. Never accept  a caution as an easy way out. it is worse than being found guilty.

Of course it will affect him, the rats family probably live around the corner from him. I should imagine the poor sods family will be having trouble sleeping tonight now his name is plastered all over.

Some of these 78 year olds are proper tearaways , fancy stabbing a 30 year old armed burglar , chances are he’s come from a broken home , brought up in a one parent situation , has a substance abuse problem , depression and an adversion to work and been forced into a life of crime ..All this to put up with and some old tearaway stabs him to death with his own screwdriver while burgling his house . The country has lost another professional thief , struck down in his prime , how many people will now not experience the gut wrenching feeling you get when you come home to find your house ransacked and everything you had of value gone .. how he will be sadly missed among the local low life fraternity ..life can be a real bitch when you bump into a 78 year old tearaway ...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6