Dating sites

Loads of my mates are on that tinder getting birds all the time, they think it's great. I'm the only one of us who got married yet at 30 so I ain't bothered, but not one of them can just walk up to a woman and start talking... One even seen a bird he liked then spent ages looking for her on bloody Facebook to ask her out... couldnt believe it lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a traveller who met his girlfriend on grabber 

On the next picture trying putting the banana in the front of your trunks instead of the back.

I would say being a ginger prick it will go against you but even Chris Evans found love so don't give up hope I hope it works out 

1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

met my misses on one, she only lived 7 mile down the road. that was 6 years ago we got 3 kids now and are happy enough.  i dont like the internet much but i was getting older couldnt be doing with the pubs and just thought f**k lets try some dating sites. weather i like it or not the internet is the way forward theres loads of people doing dating sites. 

i reckon  if i was looking i go  one of them farmers forums , they have work,  buying land   etc, and do a lonely hearts  section as well,  you get some real nice lookers around, game fairs  etc, anything to with hunting/farming  might we worth a look  instead of norm slag heaps  around pubs/nightclubs  .:thumbs:

• Haha 1
On 21/01/2018 at 23:57, neil cooney said:

So if any off you chaps were to place an add on one of those sites what would your add or profile say ?:laugh:

very well endowed, single ,muscular built financail secure, home owner, enjoys plenty of holidays in the sunshine.....................by the time they find out the truth i will have done the deed and be on my way...........always found lying easier than telling the truth :thumbs:

• Haha 6
14 minutes ago, delswal said:

very well endowed, single ,muscular built financail secure, home owner, enjoys plenty of holidays in the sunshine.....................by the time they find out the truth i will have done the deed and be on my way...........always found lying easier than telling the truth :thumbs:

You just have to up ya game Del love, not lie to them ??

I just tell them I'm a tripod and that usually seals the deal.....

But I'll tell ya, there are some freaks out there. Some bird sent me naked pics last night, one with her arse in the air, cheeks spread with a full butt gape going on ???