Killer Rats

• 2 weeks later...

Have seen something like this before when I was fishing at Horton Kirby heard lots of commotion from magpies behind my bivvy went out for a look to find a rat had a magpie now I’m not fond of magpies but I hate rats so kicked the rat magpie flew off seemingly not to badly injured then finished rat with a bank stick. Have also seen them try it on ducks at the same venue.

Nature of things is to survive, next time it most probably be the rats turn to fight for it's life.  As to those on the Video, all I will say is Some people live a very Cloistered life. 

Slow Kill with Lead pellet, No Good, Slow Kill by Rat Fine?

The Real Word shows itself, where was the RSPSA

All the very best and a Peaceful and Healthy New Year for one and all

Hate Rats ,shoot em poison em get rid ,most evil creature invented ,spread disease ,chew everything ,carry fleas eat there own and anything else .And the only thing lower works in a big building at the side of the Thames in London:laugh:

The survival instinct of rats is incredible.

Years and years ago old Crip, the farmer, was a bit naughty and put some gin traps down for them. I`ve never forgot seeing a sprung trap where the caught rat had gnawed it`s own feet off to escape. :icon_eek: