• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PLM was crying on here because west ham fans beat his brother up ,gnasher invited him and his family down to make up for it ,he showed generous hospitality to them on more than one occasion ,even had

You can't blame socks, he's a diagnosed psychopath and so doesn't think about the less fortunate.   LOL LOL... please dont kill me socks! All in good humour.

I only wanted some likes ffs

Posted Images

Go on don give him a offline challange ... I've spoke to gnash many a time and he's a good old boy , if he's not your kettle of fish then so be it ... don't try drag the mans person life on an open forum full of anti and old bill

Pardon me for being nosey, but what happened to gnash, we shared a few pms back an forward,give me loads of advice about fight game, for me an my son. sound bloke he was, an im not asking for someone to put it on here, if someone could pm me, hope hes ok, if not il wait it out tae he comes back on.

• Like 1

Pardon me for being nosey, but what happened to gnash, we shared a few pms back an forward,give me loads of advice about fight game, for me an my son. sound bloke he was, an im not asking for someone to put it on here, if someone could pm me, hope hes ok, if not il wait it out tae he comes back on.

He's away for a bit

[quote name="W. Katchum" post="4526007

Do one slimeball

the last time i had slime balls i was climbing off your mum lol that's how you talk on here int it

this my last on gnash look i actually felt quite sorry for the guy he oviously had a wild life but times i met him he just wanted peice and quite in the countryside just did not seem to no how to get it oh well his got peice and quite now pmsl

Yabba Yabba Yabba atleast my ma would have balls say what she had to say to anybodys face,

Would you?? Cos by my reckoning get she has bigger balls than you. She probably climed off you haha

An I'm only in catterick if ye wanna come meet me an tell folk my buisness, or will ye just remain the sweety wife you are. Behind yer computer haha

Hey Don meet the faggot in stoneyhurst street pmsl.

[quote name="W. Katchum" post="4526007

Do one slimeball

the last time i had slime balls i was climbing off your mum lol that's how you talk on here int it

this my last on gnash look i actually felt quite sorry for the guy he oviously had a wild life but times i met him he just wanted peice and quite in the countryside just did not seem to no how to get it oh well his got peice and quite now pmsl

Yabba Yabba Yabba atleast my ma would have balls say what she had to say to anybodys face,

Would you?? Cos by my reckoning get she has bigger balls than you. She probably climed off you haha

An I'm only in catterick if ye wanna come meet me an tell folk my buisness, or will ye just remain the sweety wife you are. Behind yer computer haha

no ta kidda you another what makes sure a guy is short fat non brawler before offering them out huh lol

i tell you what this little weasel will stay off this boys banter club section but can you all stop messaging me questions about gnasher you weasels pmsl