Kirsty Gallacher,sky Sports

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was just asking that's all, I've since checked out the story........she was obviously unfit to drive, but truth be told I'm sure most of us could of failed a test the next day unwittingly at some po

She was nearly three times over the limit,, at 11am FFS !   No sympathy for anyone, whoever they are, who can be so irresponsible.......

Refused the dry bum option then

Posted Images

BBC

Jennifer Dempster, mitigating, said Gallacher very rarely drank, and had taken a taxi home before going to collect her car the following morning.
She said Gallacher's children had not been in the car at the time.

"This is of course the morning after drinking, and it is a topic which is a hot one at present," Ms Dempster said.

"This is in many senses unintentional drink-driving.

"What this defendant did was exactly right until 11:00 BST the next morning."

Unintentional drink driving? As a rare drinker you cannot possibly be three times over the limit and think it's alright to get behind the wheel. I wonder what the sentence would have been if she wasn't rich? :hmm:

• Like 1

used to think a lot of her but she must be thick as shit to do this

When you say "used to think a lot of her"......do you actually mean you used to think about banging the pony out of her by any chance ??

• Like 1

She was nearly three times over the limit,, at 11am FFS !

No sympathy for anyone, whoever they are, who can be so irresponsible.......

It's funny how things differ in different places, I live in the back arse of beyond in Ireland and loads of people cut about pissed.....driving cars, tractors you name it and nobody gives it a second thought.

I take a pretty dim view of it and people think I'm a bit odd for caring !!

It's funny how things differ in different places, I live in the back arse of beyond in Ireland and loads of people cut about pissed.....driving cars, tractors you name it and nobody gives it a second thought.

I did wonder about that once when I was driving to Kildare - It was around 10pm. I'd go for miles without seeing any houses then there was a pub with a full car park, then again, nothing for the next few miles :laugh:

Reminds me of this. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/22/irish-council-rural-drink-driving

A county council in south-west Ireland has voted to back a motion allowing for people living in isolated areas to drink and drive.
The motion was passed by Kerry county council on Monday by five votes to three, with the remainder of the councillors either absent or abstaining.
It supports the creation of permit that will allow rural drinkers to drive after having "two or three drinks". It was tabled by the independent councillor Danny Healy-Rae, who has claimed it would help prevent depression and suicide in the county.

Reminds me of this. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/22/irish-council-rural-drink-driving

A county council in south-west Ireland has voted to back a motion allowing for people living in isolated areas to drink and drive.
The motion was passed by Kerry county council on Monday by five votes to three, with the remainder of the councillors either absent or abstaining.
It supports the creation of permit that will allow rural drinkers to drive after having "two or three drinks". It was tabled by the independent councillor Danny Healy-Rae, who has claimed it would help prevent depression and suicide in the county.

sent you a pm . few weeks ago .?