Strangest Things

Found a pissed up bloke with his lass one night crawling up a dyke proper clawing there way up couldnt get up wouldnt mind dyke was only 3 foot deep all so lamped a emu one night mad night that atb longers01

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

was lamping a fox outside longriggend young offenders when i did a bit of squeaking and a voice from the jail shouted if i squeaked again he would kick my cnut in i said come on then and started squea

talking of zoo s my mate was out by a local zoo and his bull x fcks of comes back 15 later with feathers in its mouth the next day its all over local news big cat kills ostrich didn t have the heart

Didnt taste bad mate bit tough had to cut it into 4 to get it in the oven lol

We go to borth animalarium quite often and my Mrs took our dog there once when they had just got lions . the lions spotted the dog from a long distance away and started pacing and getting very wound up . The owner said not to take the dog near them as they didn't lie dogs

• Like 1

Lamped two guys, one was getting stuck into the other, rear entrance style! They didn't bat an eye lid. On the way off, the coppers were driving on and I stopped to tell them. They laughed their bollocks off ?

early ours one morning out lamping down some back lanes a volvo estate pulls up winds the window daown and a woman starts asking questions about the dogs and the pup. nothing strange you there you may think.

i was with 2 other lads at the time and this woman was in a dressing gown and nightie with loads of carrier bags full of stuff on every seat of her car and she was wearing a carrier bag on each hand and one tied round her head bandana style i thought it was funny at the time but it freaked the shit out of me afterwards.

• Like 2

I don't lamp but, I do use NV a lot.

One of my permissions is a sports club complex out in the sticks, I've seen shaggers in cars in the carpark a few times when leaving the playing fields.

I usually give them a couple of minutes but, if they don't get a move on, I just walk through the car park and set the security lights off.

lamping one night got a shine of eyes by a dead sheep which disappeared pretty quick walked over to the sheep could see nothing but heard a strange sound coming from the sheep and its belly was moving like something of alien and out of this sheep came a litter of kittens bright red with blood and hissing at me

Lamped two guys, one was getting stuck into the other, rear entrance style! They didn't bat an eye lid. On the way off, the coppers were driving on and I stopped to tell them. They laughed their bollocks off

Lamped two guys, one was getting stuck into the other, rear entrance style! They didn't bat an eye lid. On the way off, the coppers were driving on and I stopped to tell them. They laughed their bollocks off

Bet you joined in really
??
  • Like 1

was lamping a fox outside longriggend young offenders when i did a bit of squeaking and a voice from the jail shouted if i squeaked again he would kick my cnut in i said come on then and started squeaking like mad thinking to myself the daft cnuts locked in then i saw a warden come out the gate.

• Like 5

talking of zoo s my mate was out by a local zoo and his bull x fcks of comes back 15 later with feathers in its mouth the next day its all over local news big cat kills ostrich didn t have the heart to tell them the truth

I know of the man you refer to, the zoo the dog got into and the story of the cat killing the ostrich, you see I also follow up and dismiss false claims as well as real ones, the guy lives in a caravan and sells logs if you need proof I,m not lying and it's the same incident though I,d be surprised if this has happened twice in Somerset in recent years,

Driving through Somerset one night and there is a bloke laid flat on the ground looks KO but could see he was breathing. Rang plod as he was on a narrow Lane, when they eventually woke hectre up he spent 20 minster arguing that it was his bit of road and he kept going back to sleep.