• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I swear I’m half asleep but sunshine radio just said someone reckoned they seen pack of wolves in the Forest of Dean .

Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my......

Anyone notice how these Big Cats and Wolves are mute, looks like they are dumber than the people who believe in them. ?

Just read the story,and seen another pick,hawthorn tree with thin branches,thats just a spine and skull that's been thrown up there with no flesh on.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Just read the story,and seen another pick,hawthorn tree with thin branches,thats just a spine and skull that's been thrown up there with no flesh on.

Or it could have been dropped by a terradactile ? But all avenues need to be explored and thus far your theory is the most plausible ?? 

Just now, Kerny92 said:

Or maybe the most plausible explanation is some pillock decided to hang the carcass up there knowing what a stir it would cause.......?

And rational discussion will lead us all to the same conclusion as Mackem has already said, ? 

A bear has been shot dead by police after escaping from a zoo in western Germany along with five dangerous predators.

Two lions, two tigers, a jaguar and the bear broke out of their enclosures at Eifel Zoo in Lunebach after a storm caused a nearby river to overflow and damage barriers.

The town was placed on lockdown as police warned residents not to leave their homes while they searched for the escaped animals.

The bear was shot dead, while the big cats were recaptured following a search involving drones.

It is unclear what circumstances lead to the bear's death.

The zoo, which is near Germany's border with Luxembourg and Belgium, is home to around 400 animals, including a Siberian tiger and lions.

According to the zoo's website, the attraction was established in 1965 with dogs, donkeys and a wild boar.

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic