Vegan Dogs

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vegan dogs? Explains a few lurchers I've seen over da years

If dogs were meant to be herbivors instead of carnivors they would have completely different tooth configuration, their digesteve and metabolic systems would be totally different. Look at the prevalen

I feel sorry for the poor dogs fed on it as they got no say in the matter. Atb

Posted Images

Leads to health problems

You are correct bear. Without animal protein, dogs, humans etc don't develope mentally as well as those that do eat animal protein. And that's just mentally. You need animal protein and fat in your diet to be properly healthy.

Seen price on it , them vegans something wrong with em lot

100% with you too tank, f****n BARMY, the lot of em!! Lol :thumbs:

Oh yeah, and £9.49 for 2 kilos lol, I'll bet it'll only be bought by these tree hugging, save the whale, lesser spotted purple butterfly or whatever, lunatics who don't want to harm a fly, but seem very keen to adopt rescue greyhounds etc! Lol :thumbs:

• Like 3

If dogs were meant to be herbivors instead of carnivors they would have completely different tooth configuration, their digesteve and metabolic systems would be totally different. Look at the prevalence of allergies e.g ear infections, skin conditions digestive disorders found in dogs fed mainly the complete feeds that are composed of vegetable/cereal matter. Raw meat fed dogs eapecially working breeds are far less prone to develop these conditions and disorders..

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 4