6 Millon Jews Killed

just watched a Holocaust on bbc, we all know now what went on, should imagine even the young'uns do of today. some of them who managed to lived through it telling there stories , were real gut wrenching stuff. old lady she said after a while they all new the showers were just gas chambers and not showers, and knew they were going to die queuing up there screaming , fookin hell its hard trying to get head round that lot :o

• Like 5

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i had a friend , his name was pete , he was a polish jew , very nice guy dead now bless him ,,   he was a barber , think it was 1976 0r 77 very hot summer , i was home on leave from the n

My local doctor when I was growing up was in auschwitz as a kid and had the number tattooed on his left forearm ...,his father died there and his fathers friend kept him safe and brought him up after

There really are some conspiracy nutters and general Jew haters on this thread.   I guess the Jews knew they would come, and I can now understand why they fought so hard to create and defend Israel.

Posted Images

i had a friend , his name was pete , he was a polish jew , very nice guy dead now bless him ,,

he was a barber , think it was 1976 0r 77 very hot summer , i was home on leave from the navy , we were in the pub and rarely did pete ever take his coat off , but with it being so hot he did , anyway his shirt cuff must have been unbuttoned and i saw the number tattood on his arm , he was in auschwitz camp

he never spoke about it ,but his friend jo told me he recieved a pension from the german govnt for all the grief and atrocities he suffered .

pete gave me a cutthroat razor in a case i still have it today ..very sad do he was a nice man ...

• Like 13

My local doctor when I was growing up was in auschwitz as a kid and had the number tattooed on his left forearm ...,his father died there and his fathers friend kept him safe and brought him up after they were liberated ... I whent to a talk he gave when I was 14 ish ... I will never forget that evening .........

• Like 7

I think the most fascinating thing about the final solution was that, this wasn't monsters manning the camps, this was every day blokes and women who had family's , children, knew love and compassion.........yet they carried out this monstrous work.

I find that very interesting indeed.

• Like 6

terrible for anyone to suffer as many have done throughout history and no doubt many jews suffered terribly and my heart goes out to them. I do have doubts on the number 6 million as there were not that many jews in all of Europe at that time. I also wonder how they managed to create the state of Israel so quickly after world war two. I don't mean to take anything away from the people who did suffer but if you research this topic with a open mind all is not as it seems...

• Like 3

I think the most fascinating thing about the final solution was that, this wasn't monsters manning the camps, this was every day blokes and women who had family's , children, knew love and compassion.........yet they carried out this monstrous work.

I find that very interesting indeed.

Good point wilf, not read too much into it but would they have carried it out through fear more so than being brainwashed to hate the jews? Actually think ill give mein kampf a read as it goes.

I think the thing people find hard to fathom is that I don't think they even considered the Jews to be human beings, I believe (from what I understand) that they viewed them as little more than rats who were a plague on the world.

How many steps away is any ethnic british person from viewing Muslims in the same way in this day and age......makes you think ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

Watched the Channel 4 film 'Night Will Fall' on Saturday. I had seen plenty of images and some footage of what the allies had found when they entered these camps, but nothing compared to what is in this film. It was also fascinating to hear British, American & Russian servicemen talking of what they'd seen and had to do in these places.

Each year we remember the brave men who died in battle for this country. We wear our poppies and we tell our children about the world wars and the bravery of the men who fought in them. I think it's equally important that we teach our children why they were fighting. No history lesson I've ever had in school or book I've read, or even my visit to Dachau has shocked me with the horrors of these places or the killing machines they were, so much as this film. When my kids are old enough I'd like them to see this film and then they'll know why.

I'd urge anyone to watch this film. You can still get to see it on 4OD.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/holocaust-night-will-fall/on-demand/57245-001

There's also a trailer for it on youtube...although the trailer is pretty tame compared to the atrocities witnessed in th film.

• Like 1

I watched that film, there is an old book (out of print now) that I have called "Scourge of the swastika" ........it documents the whole Nazi machine and what went on.

It a very good book and well worth trying to get a copy if you ever could.

My French school teacher was also in there....had the number tattooed on her. Very nice teacher as well, you'd have thought she'd have been a right hard old cow.

I think the thing people find hard to fathom is that I don't think they even considered the Jews to be human beings, I believe (from what I understand) that they viewed them as little more than rats who were a plague on the world.

How many steps away is any ethnic british person from viewing Muslims in the same way in this day and age......makes you think ?

But did the Jews advocate mass slaughter of those not of their religion? Were there extremists amongst them going around blowing themselves up with suicide vests? And did they go around forcing people to join their particular brand of religion?

• Like 3

If anyone gets the chance, watch a film called 'The Grey Zone' it was recommended to me by a Polish bloke I used to work with. He said it was required viewing in school back home and is more horrific/realistic than Schindlers List. It is an American film with plenty of big names acting in it. I've seen it a couple of times and I'm not ashamed to admit I was in tears

But did the Jews advocate mass slaughter of those not of their religion? Were there extremists amongst them going around blowing themselves up with suicide vests? And did they go around forcing people to join their particular brand of religion?

The Jews have been peaceful, hard working and law abiding citizens in every country they have resideed in.

Israel aside of course as it is a more complicated issue.

• Like 1