6 Millon Jews Killed

A cartoon of the time depicting a Jew stabbing the German soldiers of ww1 in the back

Maybe he is stabbing another Jew in the back considering they fought in the First World War the same as every other German.

• Like 1

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i had a friend , his name was pete , he was a polish jew , very nice guy dead now bless him ,,   he was a barber , think it was 1976 0r 77 very hot summer , i was home on leave from the n

My local doctor when I was growing up was in auschwitz as a kid and had the number tattooed on his left forearm ...,his father died there and his fathers friend kept him safe and brought him up after

There really are some conspiracy nutters and general Jew haters on this thread.   I guess the Jews knew they would come, and I can now understand why they fought so hard to create and defend Israel.

Posted Images

While the scale of the slaughter of the Jews is difficult to comprehend,we should also remember the countless thousands of gypsies, Catholics, gays and disabled who suffered a similar fate.

Do you think that's perhaps where the '6 million' figure comes from?

No, approx 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust. 11 million people died in total.

Ok mate.....I've obviously heard the sceptics before where numbers are concerned, just wandered what that was based on?

The thing I found most bizarre is in Auschwitz they had a hospital for the sick. In the book I refered to Premo Levi himself suffered a serious leg injury and was sent to the camp hospital to receive medical treatment to his injury. Why did they not just execute him and the others that went there? I guess we will never know.

What can drive a family man to the most cruel barbarity as soon as he puts on an SS uniform is beyond me, at what level of humanity must you have sunk to to watch young children skip holding hands into the gas chamber and not fight to stop it Then to go home and presumably sit with his own children as though nothing has happened. I hope we will never know..

• Like 2

just as a matter of interest it was the british who had the first concentration camps!! during the boer war in s/africa

albeit not on the scale of the camps in europe ... a good few died in those camps .............food for thought!!!

Not really something complicated enough to require invention.

It goes back to early civilisation.

While the scale of the slaughter of the Jews is difficult to comprehend,we should also remember the countless thousands of gypsies, Catholics, gays and disabled who suffered a similar fate.

Funnily enough the Nazi party was full of closet homosexuals and queers.

The thing I found most bizarre is in Auschwitz they had a hospital for the sick. In the book I refered to Premo Levi himself suffered a serious leg injury and was sent to the camp hospital to receive medical treatment to his injury. Why did they not just execute him and the others that went there? I guess we will never know.

What can drive a family man to the most cruel barbarity as soon as he puts on an SS uniform is beyond me, at what level of humanity must you have sunk to to watch young children skip holding hands into the gas chamber and not fight to stop it Then to go home and presumably sit with his own children as though nothing has happened. I hope we will never know..

At first it was a concentration camp which had those facilities, later on things turned more sinister.

Do you think that's perhaps where the '6 million' figure comes from?
No, approx 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust. 11 million people died in total.
Ok mate.....I've obviously heard the sceptics before where numbers are concerned, just wandered what that was based on?

The Nazis were meticulous record keepers, so a lot of the numbers are documented by them. Then you have the census records in each country.

There are recorded testimonies of 52,000 camp survivors alone and only a small percentage of those in the camps survived.

• Like 2

just read this,

A book worth reading, Eyewitness Auschwitz by Filip Muller.
he arrived there April 1942 and began working in the gassing installations and crematoria, he was still alive when the gassings ceased in November 1944, he is one of the few who saw the Jewish people die, and lived to tell about it.
its available on Amazon,
now this book is harrowing., he tells exactly what it was like working as a prisoner in the Sonderkommando.

interesting, a Lady who went to be a head teacher at a Jewish school, she refused to leave her pupils, even when being told it was dangerous, and she had to get out, which would have been easy for her to do, but she stayed, and ended up in Auschwitz, where she was gassed, she lived near me, the only Scottish person to die in Auschwitz, they have recently put up a memorial for her, in her village.

Pesky , this Shocking film that you've put up is what motivates me to keep banging on about the Islamist they are the Nazis and it won't just be the Jew's getting murdered on mass but everyone....

I'm surprised you're not saying it was only a few Nazis extremist ...?

Fcuk off Adolf. If you had your way you'd have 5 million British muslims lined up for the gas chambers tomorrow...., then the blacks..., the travellers..., the homosexuals...., the catholics...

just as a matter of interest it was the british who had the first concentration camps!! during the boer war in s/africa albeit not on the scale of the camps in europe ... a good few died in those camps .............food for thought!!!

Very true, the troops used to play a game......they would bury men, women or children in the sand and then try and kick their heads off.

A little known bit of information.

well according to the some of the old people who were telling there stories , they might have gone in at 1st not knowing they were going to die in the gas chambers , and that's prob you get the little children skipping and holding hands. But they said after a while all jews,etc who were kept in there , got to know what was going to happen. And to stand there stark bollox naked knowing you going to die a slow lingering death, words cant explain . :yes: and they kept the stronger Jew's norm men to throw the dead bodies out after on trucks then to burn . as I said I knew like most on here what were heard over the years, I am 62 so I had knowledge about, from my old man who was in the 2nd ww and he told back then as a kid.But listening to what these old people were saying brought it home to me , what cruel c**ts them Germans were in that camp, it was good job we won the war, because god knows what would have happened if that cruel crazy twat (Hitler ) had ruled the country , prob as been said blacks ,pakis , queers , disabled , unemployed , would have all gone to the chambers 1st, then who next .?? until just German state :yes:

• Like 1