6 Millon Jews Killed

Guest ragumup

Pesky , this Shocking film that you've put up is what motivates me to keep banging on about the Islamist they are the Nazis and it won't just be the Jew's getting murdered on mass but everyone....

I'm surprised you're not saying it was only a few Nazis extremist ...?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i had a friend , his name was pete , he was a polish jew , very nice guy dead now bless him ,,   he was a barber , think it was 1976 0r 77 very hot summer , i was home on leave from the n

My local doctor when I was growing up was in auschwitz as a kid and had the number tattooed on his left forearm ...,his father died there and his fathers friend kept him safe and brought him up after

There really are some conspiracy nutters and general Jew haters on this thread.   I guess the Jews knew they would come, and I can now understand why they fought so hard to create and defend Israel.

Posted Images

Before WW2 Germany was on its knees, 2% of the population were Jews. They weren't in such a mess as the average German and most were financially sound as they were educated and held good jobs, Hitler resented this.

What started off as a dislike towards them turned into the worst cruelty man can ever imagine, let's not forget though it wasn't just Jews that were in these horrific camps.

Edited by DogFox123
  • Like 3

I think the thing people find hard to fathom is that I don't think they even considered the Jews to be human beings, I believe (from what I understand) that they viewed them as little more than rats who were a plague on the world.

How many steps away is any ethnic british person from viewing Muslims in the same way in this day and age......makes you think ?

But did the Jews advocate mass slaughter of those not of their religion? Were there extremists amongst them going around blowing themselves up with suicide vests? And did they go around forcing people to join their particular brand of religion?
The Jews have been peaceful, hard working and law abiding citizens in every country they have resideed in.

Israel aside of course as it is a more complicated issue.

I have known a few Jews who are/were not law abiding citizens. Or if you read the protocols of Zion or study talmudist law you might be surprised about the beliefs of some of our nice law abiding Jews
  • Like 3

just as a matter of interest it was the british who had the first concentration camps!! during the boer war in s/africa

albeit not on the scale of the camps in europe ... a good few died in those camps .............food for thought!!!

• Like 2

I think the thing people find hard to fathom is that I don't think they even considered the Jews to be human beings, I believe (from what I understand) that they viewed them as little more than rats who were a plague on the world.

How many steps away is any ethnic british person from viewing Muslims in the same way in this day and age......makes you think ?

But did the Jews advocate mass slaughter of those not of their religion? Were there extremists amongst them going around blowing themselves up with suicide vests? And did they go around forcing people to join their particular brand of religion?

Should we hate the Catholics for what the IRA did?

• Like 2

just as a matter of interest it was the british who had the first concentration camps!! during the boer war in s/africa

albeit not on the scale of the camps in europe ... a good few died in those camps .............food for thought!!!

It can be argued that the Russians and the Spanish beat us Brits to that.

Edited by Born Hunter

Should we hate the Catholics for what the IRA did?

Not to mention perhaps the biggest child abuse ring in the world......

Concentration camps are different to Extermination camps which Auschwitz was.

• Like 3

While the scale of the slaughter of the Jews is difficult to comprehend,we should also remember the countless thousands of gypsies, Catholics, gays and disabled who suffered a similar fate.

Do you think that's perhaps where the '6 million' figure comes from?

• Like 1

As horrific as it was, I too have to question the 6 million number, as said earlier there was nowhere near 6 million jews in Europe at the time, it has to be remembered that Hitler hated the Jews, blaming them for the loss of ww1.

What makes you think there were not 6 million Jews in Europe then ?

• Like 1

While the scale of the slaughter of the Jews is difficult to comprehend,we should also remember the countless thousands of gypsies, Catholics, gays and disabled who suffered a similar fate.

Do you think that's perhaps where the '6 million' figure comes from?

No, approx 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust. 11 million people died in total.