• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

Ken Smith is a great bloke who certainly new his terriers and how to work them, everything I know about terriers and dogs in general I learnt from that fella. Went out with him many times accompanied by lads from all over Northern Ireland and a fair few from England too. Sadly he no longer has terriers but I'm sure he is still a mine of information. Good thread and it has brought back some great memories from my youth.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally don't think JB gave or gives a flying f**k about the the lads in the book or the irish diging digging men full stop.I know a lot of the lads in the book,good honest diging men but bluck then goes and bans them from his site because they don't play ball with what he has to say.I have also seen him mention certain men as peddlers on his countrywise site,well he is no different as everytime he is on he is either tryiny to sell his books,mags.souviners,or maybe a game fair,to me he is not a dog man he is a money grabing arsehole.He now says he has his own line of black dogs,its only a couple of year back he was saying the same about his borders,and where is the border club he started?.

This post, look at the date, pure forsight..

Fair play to you FM, you know your game. I'd like to think youngsters will take note. ;)

I have worked a couple dogs and bitchs out of the dog himself never see the dog himself work as he would of been well up in his years [bANNED TEXT] i see him.just off the phone to the lad that had toby he said if you have dogs off toby u shud know who owned him