THIEVING SCUM

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest merlin

it's obvious that tuffty is out of his depth with the people he's give the dog to,he's been through a bit of late.so it's not as easy as "go and do this and that" it's easy sitting behind a keyboard and saying"i'd do this and that"the fact is a decent sounding fella's been ripped off,by being too trusting.can nobody round about recover his terrier?does anybody know where it is?who's bought it?whatever.come on lads/lasses let's see if we can get it back for him

it's obvious that tuffty is out of his depth with the people he's give the dog to,he's been through a bit of late.so it's not as easy as "go and do this and that" it's easy sitting behind a keyboard and saying"i'd do this and that"the fact is a decent sounding fella's been ripped off,by being too trusting.can nobody round about recover his terrier?does anybody know where it is?who's bought it?whatever.come on lads/lasses let's see if we can get it back for him

Best reply yet!

mate good luck getting the bitch back. id be round at his house wi my brother but like iv been taught in my training theres allways someone better and harder but god id be pissed off and it doesnt matter how long the guys had the dog he should be as good as his word and not sold the dog the fecking bagrat.

Bad luck and judgement on your part Tuffty. There might be another side to this tale though, was the fella you passed the dog onto FULLY 100% knowing that it was loan only? Maybe you assumed that he knew this but in actual fact he assumed he was getting the dog because you didnt have anywhere for it and no hunting for it.

What has happened to that border you had?

Hope it all works out and at the outcome the terrier is working wherever it is.

Bad luck and judgement on your part Tuffty. There might be another side to this tale though, was the fella you passed the dog onto FULLY 100% knowing that it was loan only? Maybe you assumed that he knew this but in actual fact he assumed he was getting the dog because you didnt have anywhere for it and no hunting for it.

What has happened to that border you had?

Hope it all works out and at the outcome the terrier is working wherever it is.

Waz YES he fully knew it was a loan.

I spoke to him about 6 months ago on the phone a nd i said to him im trying to sort out collecting the bitch,

The reply was no problem mate you know where she is.

Then he wouldnt answer any phone call wotsoever for 6 months.

Then recently i tryed phonibg again he said he sold the bitch and gave it the big man.

I went into plastic ganster mode and that was that the phone went dead.

The Border i got from NUV is with my friend RT hes a fmwtc rep.

TUFFTY

sum years back i loaned a russull dog to a mate 3 year old 100% fox dog on the conditions if i need him back one phone call would do the job when i say a mate i really mean a gezzer i have known most of my life any way 10 months on made the call as my other terriers were all knock up the reply i got was no i have look after and feed the dog for all most a year and you are not haveing it back i said i will be round in ten minuets any way after a few f--ks and one or two punches i got the dog back took it out the following day the first earth i tried he flew to ground started to bay got a mark at 4 foot broke through to find the dog baying fresh air tried a few more earth did the same so tte lesson was learnt try to help some one out end up in a fight and one f--ked up terrier witch was given to a pet home i have work terriers for about 30 years meet some real genuin peple who have become good friends and are in the game for the right reasons but also a lot of idiots i now keep peple at arm lenth theys days till i know who i am dealing with i hope it work out for you

Has he sold this dog by word of mouth, if not try putting his telephone numbers in a google search, if hes advertised the dog anywhere it would come up, might then give you an area to look for the dog, if youd like me to put the dog up on Alfies Lost Dogs, its for lost or stolen dogs id be pleased to, thanks, the other thing we have done when we know who had the dogs, put posters up naming and shaming all around his property, so where ever he goes he sees a picture of your dog, if he takes them down, put them back up, he wont want his neighbours knowing what an a--hole he is!!

Edited by bc1
Give this boy a shout? He and CAMMO MAN MIGHT KNOW EACHOTHER!!!!!

Im already on the case Eamon,

No job is too small for cammo man, I can chase a lead quicker than Mr Tuft can chase paper

Keep em peeled guys and gals :victory:

:no::no::no::no::no:
  • 1 year later...
Did he have it from a pup?

Did he raise it?

Did he feed it or did you pay him for its keep?

Did he socialize it?

Did he enter it?

Did he get it going?

Did he spend a lot of his time and effert trying to make a worker of it?

HOW LONG DID HE HAVE IT?

Why keep dogs and loan them out to others to work :unsure::unsure:

This may be irrelevant but we need to know the truth before we judge the man as a thief.

If what you say is true then good luck hope you get it back.

its Tuffty's terrier he bought her from me after 3 years of pestering and i'm sure he reared the bitch to well over 12 months, and in any case the terrier was on loan,because NICK CORNISH only had terriers that worked together and wouldn't stay,a terrier out on loan should be returned!!!!! not kept, given away sold,

Has he sold this dog by word of mouth, if not try putting his telephone numbers in a google search, if hes advertised the dog anywhere it would come up, might then give you an area to look for the dog, if youd like me to put the dog up on Alfies Lost Dogs, its for lost or stolen dogs id be pleased to, thanks, the other thing we have done when we know who had the dogs, put posters up naming and shaming all around his property, so where ever he goes he sees a picture of your dog, if he takes them down, put them back up, he wont want his neighbours knowing what an a--hole he is!!

it seems to be your far to trusting i think lesson learned and thats not to rub your nose in it

i hope you get the bitch back to be fare it seems a long shot but you never know your luck she might just turn up atb chris

Did he have it from a pup?

Did he raise it?

Did he feed it or did you pay him for its keep?

Did he socialize it?

Did he enter it?

Did he get it going?

Did he spend a lot of his time and effert trying to make a worker of it?

HOW LONG DID HE HAVE IT?

Why keep dogs and loan them out to others to work :unsure::unsure:

This may be irrelevant but we need to know the truth before we judge the man as a thief.

If what you say is true then good luck hope you get it back.

its Tuffty's terrier he bought her from me after 3 years of pestering and i'm sure he reared the bitch to well over 12 months, and in any case the terrier was on loan,because NICK CORNISH only had terriers that worked together and wouldn't stay,a terrier out on loan should be returned!!!!! not kept, given away sold,

it seems to be your far to trusting i think lesson learned and thats not to rub your nose in it

i hope you get the bitch back to be fare it seems a long shot but you never know your luck she might just turn up atb chris

hi chris as said in my other post i have the bitch now!!!

lets leave this thread lie guyes as it is old info!!!!

cheers Jamie

Edited by terrierman taunton vale