THIEVING SCUM

IF THIS HAS BEEN SORTED, TUFFTY SHOULD COME ON HERE AND PUBLICLY SAY SO. SO WE CAN ALL REST KNOWING WE HAVEN'T GOT A SELF CONFESSED STOLEN DOG BUYER IN OUR MIDST.

I total agere iv pmd tuffty to bring it to his atention that there is doubt in the forums eyes!!!

If i did steel the dog !! which i have not!!! do you realy think i would be shouting about the dog on here!???

to many people with to many opinions!!

Jamie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats some bad sh*t that is mate, ATB getting her back mate she looks like a real beltter.

people need to start looking at the dates on this thread!!! it is old!!!!!!!

tuffty who knows i have her hasnt been on the forum since feb this year!!

also pickaxe who is also aware hasnt been on since last month.

stop looking at the first page then commenting read the whole thing!!!!!!!!

jamie

well if you have the bitch why did'nt you give her back ?

when i got taz the bitch of nick cooper for £250 tuffty was informed as was pleased she was in a good working home !! id be happy to let him have a pup back for all the trouble but that would be out my own kindnss as i dont like seing people done wrong by!!

Edited by terrierman taunton vale
Before i start i do not want this subject taken over by wanky remarks,

Kepp that to PM.

I loaned this bitch out to a NICK CORNISH of WELLINGTON.

I have been trying to get her back but to no avail :censored:

Well NICK CORNISH OF WELLINGTON,

Has SOLD MY bitch. :censored:

( ihave hes full address and phone numbers)

So has anyone of this site or anyone know of anyone that has bought this bitch?

This bitch is OWNED by ME and i want her back.

Any help would be appreciated.

Below are a few snaps of the bitch taken last year at a show.

Taz005.jpg

Taz001.jpg

Taz004.jpg

TUFFTY

Sorry to hear, i live just a stones throw from wellington and hunt/dig with east devon so il ask around. What name does her come to? Does she have any distinctive markings? Does he hunt, if so what hunt with?

Before i start i do not want this subject taken over by wanky remarks,

Kepp that to PM.

I loaned this bitch out to a NICK CORNISH of WELLINGTON.

I have been trying to get her back but to no avail :censored:

Well NICK CORNISH OF WELLINGTON,

Has SOLD MY bitch. :censored:

( ihave hes full address and phone numbers)

So has anyone of this site or anyone know of anyone that has bought this bitch?

This bitch is OWNED by ME and i want her back.

Any help would be appreciated.

Below are a few snaps of the bitch taken last year at a show.

Taz005.jpg

Taz001.jpg

Taz004.jpg

TUFFTY

Sorry to hear, i live just a stones throw from wellington and hunt/dig with east devon so il ask around. What name does her come to? Does she have any distinctive markings? Does he hunt, if so what hunt with?

As i said dont read the first page then comment . again this is a old thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest busterdog

I personally don't care if he hasen't asked for it back, if you were the decent person you think you are you should of made sure it went back where it belonged. As for offering a pup back out of you decency :blink: you've got to be having a laugh.The only way to rectify whats gone on is to give her back, or you're just perpetuating the dog trade plane and simple.

terrierman taunt just read this lot wat a mess , not your doing as you said but lad sold a terrier he had on loan , just reminded me why i only have a few trusted mates when it comes to dogs . whats happened to gentlemans agreement or shake on a deal, reading this lot shows how fuxxxx up the terrier game has become . :shok:

I personally don't care if he hasen't asked for it back, if you were the decent person you think you are you should of made sure it went back where it belonged. As for offering a pup back out of you decency :blink: you've got to be having a laugh.The only way to rectify whats gone on is to give her back, or you're just perpetuating the dog trade plane and simple.

terrierman taunt just read this lot wat a mess , not your doing as you said but lad sold a terrier he had on loan , just reminded me why i only have a few trusted mates when it comes to dogs . whats happened to gentlemans agreement or shake on a deal, reading this lot shows how fuxxxx up the terrier game has become . :shok:

look buster dog!!! tuffty is happy i have it !! i paid for the bitch so i ant gona simply give it back!! i told tuffty were the bitch was before i bought her so he had the option to get her back he simply didnt want to know i then askd him if he minded me buying it off nick cooper he said hed be happy as it would be going to a good home !! every pup iv breed from this bitch is staying at hands reach!!!! no monney exchanged so dont talk to me about th dog trade!!!!!

francolin i have done nothing wrong and dont apreciate being slanderd as un trust worthy

once again ill say tuffty and pickaxe are both aware i have her!!! END OFF CONVERSATION

Guest busterdog

look buster dog!!! tuffty is happy i have it !! i paid for the bitch so i ant gona simply give it back!! i told tuffty were the bitch was before i bought her so he had the option to get her back he simply didnt want to know i then askd him if he minded me buying it off nick cooper he said hed be happy as it would be going to a good home !! every pup iv breed from this bitch is staying at hands reach!!!! no monney exchanged so dont talk to me about th dog trade!!!!!

francolin i have done nothing wrong and dont apreciate being slanderd as un trust worthy

once again ill say tuffty and pickaxe are both aware i have her!!! END OFF CONVERSATION

You never said that Tuffty had the option to buy her back first did you ?

Look mate don't want to rake over hot coals but regardless of cost i would ALWAYS offer a stolen dog back to its original owners.

Good on you for letting him now where she was but you never said that.

i was not refering to you as not trust worthy for fuxx sake i dont know you ,but thinking you done the decent thing out off all this ,but what did my head was a lad selling a dog he had on loan if thats the case what a trick ,any way glad the dogs in good hands at last ,has it thrown any usefull pups if so can i loan one or two :D

i was not refering to you as not trust worthy for fuxx sake i dont know you ,but thinking you done the decent thing out off all this ,but what did my head was a lad selling a dog he had on loan if thats the case what a trick ,any way glad the dogs in good hands at last ,has it thrown any usefull pups if so can i loan one or two :D

HI FRANCLIN SORRY!!! I DIDNT READ YOUR POST RIGHT!!! SHE HAS JUST HAD HER FIRST LITTER OF PUPS THE OTHER DAY! LOOK AT THE POST PICXAXE X NUTTALL PUPS

CHEERS JAMIE