• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me try and help with this one Mr Tufft,

Nothing is too much for Cammo man.

Cheers :clapper:

ROOSTER/GAMBLER & PICKAXE

Fellas when i met them they were ok with me they let me in there homes i met there wifes and kids they fed me.

Now how on earth was i meant to know that they would send me up the fcuking swanie.

He had the bitch on loan after i met him and hes wife and kid,

The bitch was just over the year old and had just started my myself.

NOW the reason for the loan was i lost my keepering job and had to go back on the building.

So i THOUGHT she would be in good hands doing her job with the Tiverton.

So there it is.

As for the south wales idiot, He was mearly looking after 3 of my terriers untill i got myself back on my feet ,

as i split with my mrs and went round the bend for a wile.

Meanwile the p***y dog was killed in a kennel fight with a bitch.

I told him to keep the p***y dog on his own.

After this i had to do something but i personally at the time could blow a fly over let alone travel.

So Axel went to Wales for me to get the 2 bitches that was left.

When he got there the bitches were in sutch a terrible terrible mess.

So there that one is also.

PICKAXE as for collection....Dont go there..

Why am i airing this out on the forum?

Because im a fcuking decent bloke thats been shite on at great hight.

And i aint that bad :victory:

Love TUFFTY

well hind sight is a wonderful thing ,its easy everyone saying you should not have done this or that but lets face it tuffty or anyone else aint going to give a dog on loan to someone unless they believe the person is decent ,by the sounds of it he has been shit on and its bad crack

there is only one thing to do and that is get in the car either on your own or if needs be with some mate and get to this blokes house and get him (by whatever method) to take you to where the bitch is and take her from there get in the car and get home and leave the pair of them sort it out between them .............

cant understand why u just dont go and kick the shit out of him and make him tell you where the bitch is and then go and take it. what is hard about that. u cant want it bad enough or it would have been done by now and if your chicken to do it by yourself take some mates im sure some woud go judging by other posts. if it was mine it would be back in my kennels by now i can assure you. dont know the bloke but im sure his arse would drop out if you knocked on his kitchen door at 6 in the morning