THIEVING SCUM

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well with that in mind, tuffy sounds like a right twat and in my opinion all the problems arise from no one else but him.

Jamie how long have you had the bitch, i only ask becuase i noticed your thread about her having pups.

TUFFTY is no better than the fella he loaned the dog to, my brothers mate sold him a dog Tuffty didnt have the money at the time the lad gave him the dog, 5 yrs on he still hasnt paid for the dog, my brother gave the lad a bull x pup when Tuffty said he'd give the money owed to the other lad to my brother, he also didnt pay my bro for jabs he had off him

so the dog was stolen from its owner. then sold. then you bought the dog. the original owner is still minus a dog and hasnt been paid. even thought you paid for it. ...its stolen goods. maybe the original owner is out of his depths and feels he is not able to claim the dog back. due to pressures unknown to us. if this was goods and not a dog would you be the legal owner. the hkole thing stinks. if it was me he would have his dog back and i would be awaiting a pup :) this would have been cleared up if the original thead starter had cleared things up as soon as the dog was located. very strange that it wasnt. i hope it all works out for tufty yourself and the bitch in question.

so the dog was stolen from its owner. then sold. then you bought the dog. the original owner is still minus a dog and hasnt been paid. even thought you paid for it. ...its stolen goods. maybe the original owner is out of his depths and feels he is not able to claim the dog back. due to pressures unknown to us. if this was goods and not a dog would you be the legal owner. the hkole thing stinks. if it was me he would have his dog back and i would be awaiting a pup :) this would have been cleared up if the original thead starter had cleared things up as soon as the dog was located. very strange that it wasnt. i hope it all works out for tufty yourself and the bitch in question.

at last someone talking sense

at last someone talking sense

:clapper: i had a bitch off someone for a £100 the previous deal was a pup off the bitch which was never sorted so i paid £100 for the bitch and when i mated her a pup to the original owner -- i`ve never had a bad deal in the dog game just choose who and how you deal .. . a pup and few ££££s should be heading tuftys way to sort this one out.. Edited by the_stig
we had that once with a lakeland bitch, loaned her an she got sold on but we managed to get the bitch back, hope you get it all sorted and get your dog back.

tally that was my terrier! we kept asking and found her at a well known hunt kennel in a stable so we just took her, like you said someone will of seen her somewhere

just spoke to nick and as he doesnt have access to pc to put forward his side which is alot different to what we read he said hes more than happy to speak to or meet anyone concerned

I also have just spoke to him!! he does not have acsess to pc to put up his side but he told me!!

Lets say there is two sides to every story and i would like to publicly apolagise on this forum to nick for mentioning his name !!

also to his welsh mates who are on here!!!

lets say you learn by your mistakes as you should never judge a book by its cover.

cheers Jamie

play with fire you get burnt :whistling:

:yes: much of these threads remind me of a village i was bought up in.every body thought they knew each other when infact they didnt AND as for the shit stiring/gossiping.if you farted at the top of the village,by the time you reached the bottom,there would be a roumer you had shit yourself!! :o :realmad: