• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to the salmon run and the Mont Blanc trail this year.

Vancouver in June to visit my Son, first time for us so really looking forward to it. He's got a nice little itinerary planned which includes a weekend on the Sunshine Coast so we'll get to spend some

The Isle of Barra. My nephew bought a place there and spent a fair bit getting it ready. Sadly my brother passed and didn’t manage to get there so I have been asked to take his place. June/July I reck

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jok said:

The Isle of Barra. My nephew bought a place there and spent a fair bit getting it ready. Sadly my brother passed and didn’t manage to get there so I have been asked to take his place. June/July I reckon. Jok.

Not been myself but my parents did ...seen all the pics it's a stunning little island...you flying or ferry....the plane lands on the beach doesn't it

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Where cala bona mate not heard of that

It's in Majorca we went a few years back to a place called Camp de Marr and enjoyed the the place in Majorca so thought we would go again to the Island. 

• Like 1

Great Yarmouth with the under 15 rugby lads soon, Kos in sept ( never been to Greece or turkey ever) try for barcalona with just me n the mrs aswell. Xmas well no idea. Splits nice but very £££ for me and I thought the food was not great. 

11 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Is the snorkeling good there mate when go away like to go snorkelin or diving 

Yeah was pretty good mate, we had a day out with some locals ended up spear fishing on a nice off shore reef, cooked what we caught on the beach, was a great day/night ended up with a big group of locals eating fish off the drum BBQ, drinking rum punch and listening to music, they were decent lads. I've got one of their numbers and he said to call him next time we were over and he takes us out on his boat offshore fishing, better than any of the hotel lined up tours that's for sure, that's not really my thing...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah was pretty good mate, we had a day out with some locals ended up spear fishing on a nice off shore reef, cooked what we caught on the beach, was a great day/night ended up with a big group of locals eating fish off the drum BBQ, drinking rum punch and listening to music, they were decent lads. I've got one of their numbers and he said to call him next time we were over and he takes us out on his boat offshore fishing, better than any of the hotel lined up tours that's for sure, that's not really my thing...

Sounds great that mate im same like to do my own thing that's why been loving last few years after 17years of them sort of trips wi kids we don't have to anymore thank god haha 

• Like 1

I’ve got a trip to Orkney booked in May. Northern Ireland in June and then heading to Isles of Scilly in September. Oh, and a trip to Exeter for  THL fishing comp! Might get a last min flight abroad over the summer but wait and see. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We're hoping to do Barbados some time later this year.Its all dependent on when my missus's auntie comes back to spend some time in her house over here so that we can use her house out there for a couple of weeks.

• Like 3

Went to Santorini about 14/15 yrs ago for sister in laws wedding...We stayed in Parrissa Bay... really enjoyed the place, would like to go back there one day👍

Not booked anywhere yet,been a hectic year so far,will get out and about and do a few weekends in the motorhome down the Gower and west wales way, maybe drive over to spain and fish the ebro,later on this yr🤞

• Like 5
57 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

drive over to spain and fish the ebro,later on this yr🤞

I like the sound of that,decent trip mooching around.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Boss-Hog said:

u tight f****r beetle  give ye woman a holiday money u got u will b richest man in graveyard lol

We're off to Turkey next month mate.If we get out to Barbados later in the year we might as well have a nice gaff all to ourselves  in amongst all the real stuff rather than a hotel on a complex surrounded by loads of othe tourists paying tourist prices for everything.

• Like 1