ISIS attack Russia

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Stay off the weed mate . It leads to thinking thoughts about how planes are upside down when in Australia ffs 

think i’m amsterdam or spain august for ourlasses birthday so i’ll be back on it then lol it’s like ale i’ll have a few bits crimbo 

like out it’s ok in moderation 

have you ever been on a plane looked down and seen the sky looked up and seen land lol

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what my pal created, from one bloke alone with a black bag and a litter picker, picking up rubbish just off his own back to this……one bloke !…..and a hundred little cogs

I may be wrong, and I’ll get shit for it, but I hope our, my, football team never win another match while wearing that shirt with the adulterated flag adorning it ! Our flag doesn’t just represen

I always tend to think the best type of punishment for people like this is to punish their families as well.......let it be known publicly early on that this is the way its going to be thereby forcing

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It was a rag top and we had the top down with our luggage on the back seat. As we got into San Antonio we took a wrong turn and ended up in the barrios and there were some dangerous looking Hispanics eying us up, I was glad to get out of there ! 
As I was driving down the freeway at about 120, all the big trucks were sounding there horns, I thought they were being friendly but my pal said they were telling me it’s a 50 limit ! LOL !

Cheers.

lol been an experience driving about out there ali bet you had a few close calls 

i always liked there big bull nose trucks look the part 

they hare course there chart ?

Just now, mC HULL said:

lol been an experience driving about out there ali bet you had a few close calls 

i always liked there big bull nose trucks look the part 

they hare course there chart ?

Mack trucks.

Yeah there’s a lot of coursing,there are organised clubs. I didn’t see any hare coursing just seen a couple of staghounds get straight lined by white tail deer ! 
Dan Edwards who used to be on here has great coyote hounds, he still posts some great videos on a WhatsApp group we are on. There’s a huge running dog sale once a year.

Read Dutch Salmonds books on coursing and running dogs in America.

Cheers.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Mack trucks.

Yeah there’s a lot of coursing,there are organised clubs. I didn’t see any hare coursing just seen a couple of staghounds get straight lined by white tail deer ! 
Dan Edwards who used to be on here has great coyote hounds, he still posts some great videos on a WhatsApp group we are on. There’s a huge running dog sale once a year.

Cheers.

Is the running dog sale in Nebraska Charts?Whats it like standing on the grassy knoll?My sis visited the book depository but there’s a Perspex screen so you can’t kneel down in front of the window and re-enact the scene,visiting is on the bucket list,that’s history,problem with the states is it’s huge and finding the time to do everything.

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Mack trucks.

Cheers.

ye mack trucks scania did a bullnose 

be good to see the  sales what was about 

i’ll have a look for the book 

Edited by mC HULL
20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ye mack trucks scania did a bullnose 

be good to see the  sales what was about 

i’ll have a look for the book 

It’s a load of shit and arguably the most overrated book in running dogs of all time . 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It’s a load of shit and arguably the most overrated book in running dogs of all time . 

i’ll get ourlass to grab it crimbo can’t be any worse then john fury and tyson books she got me crimbo got binned without reading lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll get ourlass to grab it crimbo can’t be any worse then john fury and tyson books she got me crimbo got binned without reading lol

Suppose it’s alright if your into 4 dogs on a hare 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

can’t be any worse then john fury and tyson books she got me crimbo got binned without reading lol

😮  ............. NO WAY did that happen!!!

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

IMG_5623.png

So that chart places the excistance of a deep state a great population replacement as more unbelievable than biden being a robot 😳🤔

• Haha 3