ISIS attack Russia

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

So that chart places the excistance of a deep state a great population replacement as more unbelievable than biden being a robot 😳🤔

thinking isn’t his strong point he’s more a read repeat type a guy lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what my pal created, from one bloke alone with a black bag and a litter picker, picking up rubbish just off his own back to this……one bloke !…..and a hundred little cogs

I may be wrong, and I’ll get shit for it, but I hope our, my, football team never win another match while wearing that shirt with the adulterated flag adorning it ! Our flag doesn’t just represen

I always tend to think the best type of punishment for people like this is to punish their families as well.......let it be known publicly early on that this is the way its going to be thereby forcing

Posted Images

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Well played 

I like that 

but if you do get a chance , have a read , quite an interesting conflict 

who’s account do you read ? 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Is the running dog sale in Nebraska Charts?Whats it like standing on the grassy knoll?My sis visited the book depository but there’s a Perspex screen so you can’t kneel down in front of the window and re-enact the scene,visiting is on the bucket list,that’s history,problem with the states is it’s huge and finding the time to do everything.

When I was there you could sit in the “snipers nest” made out of cardboard boxes and look right out the window, it said “no photos” but I took a sneaky video, got it somewhere on DVD.

The spookiest bit was standing behind the picket fence and looking over the grassy knoll, the hairs on my neck literally stood up, that had to be the place for the head shot, perfect view and escape route across the railway lines.

I was also shown the curb stone that was replaced within hours at the triple underpass, supposedly hit by a fourth bullet ! So many mystery’s and inconsistencies in the whole thing.

Yeah, I think that big dog sale is in Nebraska, it’s on for days and they come from all over the states for it.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

don’t pretend you read or know anything about that conflict until I mentioned it 

lol ye i don’t read i buy the sun everyday and countryman’s weekly and air gunner every week lol it’s more educational then the tripe you put on here 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

When I was there you could sit in the “snipers nest” made out of cardboard boxes and look right out the window, it said “no photos” but I took a sneaky video, got it somewhere on DVD.

The spookiest bit was standing behind the picket fence and looking over the grassy knoll, the hairs on my neck literally stood up, that had to be the place for the head shot, perfect view and escape route across the railway lines.

I was also shown the curb stone that was replaced within hours at the triple underpass, supposedly hit by a fourth bullet ! So many mystery’s and inconsistencies in the whole thing.

Yeah, I think that big dog sale is in Nebraska, it’s on for days and they come from all over the states for it.

Cheers.

same with his brother wasnt it supposed to a been a bodyguard shot him from behind 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

same with his brother wasnt it supposed to a been a bodyguard shot him from behind 

I don’t know much about the RFK assassination, I’ve never studied it, just read a few of the conspiracy theories, only one that seems to have any credence is the theory that there were more rounds fired than Sirhans gun could hold.

Cheers.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Forgotten more than you’ll ever learn from tik tok 

it took ya til 25 to learn to spell your name and sign up you dosser lol lol 

id mastered 4 trades by 18 you fruitcake lol 

heres B51A3FB9-4FDC-42C6-80C8-DF17EF3930D0.png.d3ce133e91bcf3e8b9a582b2b026fa15.pngme lad not 2 for months already showing more initiative then you at 22 lol 

• Haha 7
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

it took ya til 25 to learn to spell your name and sign up you dosser lol lol 

id mastered 4 trades by 18 you fruitcake lol 

heres B51A3FB9-4FDC-42C6-80C8-DF17EF3930D0.png.d3ce133e91bcf3e8b9a582b2b026fa15.pngme lad not 2 for months already showing more initiative then you at 22 lol 

Stay off the weed mate 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Stay off the weed mate 

it’s like i’m stoned everytime i reply to you i sit there giggling your a character mate lol