ISIS attack Russia

40 people were killed and more than 100 injured in a shooting at the Crocus City Hall, Russian media reported. Its being reported that the reason is Russia is suppling weapon's to the Taliban via Iran 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what my pal created, from one bloke alone with a black bag and a litter picker, picking up rubbish just off his own back to this……one bloke !…..and a hundred little cogs

I may be wrong, and I’ll get shit for it, but I hope our, my, football team never win another match while wearing that shirt with the adulterated flag adorning it ! Our flag doesn’t just represen

I always tend to think the best type of punishment for people like this is to punish their families as well.......let it be known publicly early on that this is the way its going to be thereby forcing

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Islamic terrorists attack Russia for supplying weapons to Islamic terrorists….

Go figure; as the yanks would say .

Cheers.

Just proves that the Religion of Peace will never have peace, even if the World only had that one Religion, It was reported by Russia that they believed there was no links to the Ukraine conflict at the start of this terrible incident. However Today Russia now believes that the terrorists escape over the border into Ukraine. 

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

Just proves that the Religion of Peace will never have peace, even if the World only had that one Religion, It was reported by Russia that they believed there was no links to the Ukraine conflict at the start of this terrible incident. However Today Russia now believes that the terrorists escape over the border into Ukraine. 

Evidently ISIS have said they are responsible because Russia is supplying weapons, through Iran , to Hamas and Hezbollah.

Cheers.

8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Evidently ISIS have said they are responsible because Russia is supplying weapons, through Iran , to Hamas and Hezbollah.

Cheers.

id never of thought you to be this gullible  chart ffs mate lol

the yanks blow up gas pipes blame others now there killing innocents in stadiums but it’s isis lol this isn’t the first time isis have done things for the yanks is it ? 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

id never of thought you to be this gullible  chart ffs mate lol

the yanks blow up gas pipes blame others now there killing innocents in stadiums but it’s isis lol this isn’t the first time isis have done things for the yanks is it ? 

What is it about the word “evidently” you don’t understand ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
27 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

That's changed since the story first broke then, They said in a statement, It was because Russia were supplying weapons to the Taliban through Iran. There will be people supplying weapons to every side in every conflict that's going on around the world today, Money equals power and power creates opportunities to generate more money, The way the World goes round and all that. 

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

That's changed since the story first broke then, They said in a statement, It was because Russia were supplying weapons to the Taliban through Iran. There will be people supplying weapons to every side in every conflict that's going on around the world today, Money equals power and power creates opportunities to generate more money, The way the World goes round and all that. 

When Azerbaijan levelled Armenia, who do think gave them the drone tech ??