1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

It seems to be because the Irish government tried to bring in two new laws to change the constitution and in a referendum the Irish people comprehensively rejected them.

It was about more woke nonsense about removing the word “woman” from the constitution, as far as I can tell.

Cheers.

Your right charts,hes getting sanctioned by his superiors cause he couldn't get the job done,f**k him,I'd say theres more to come out about him,hes a dodgy boy.

Plus apparently he signed of on fifty f***ing billion to Ukraine eh,while in the states,fifty bill of our money,these politicians are riding the srses of us with no lube.

• Like 5

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random. That woman didn’t choose her p

Spot on with that post mate. I myself have recently had blood tests done to detect prostate cancer and have kept it to close family and mate's i have not told a soul at work as i did not want to becom

Posted Images

Just now, Francie, said:

Your right charts,hes getting sanctioned by his superiors cause he couldn't get the job done,f**k him,I'd say theres more to come out about him,hes a dodgy boy.

Plus apparently he signed of on fifty f***ing billion to Ukraine eh,while in the states,fifty bill of our money,these politicians are riding the srses of us with no lube.

I don’t know about any of that, but I guess he will reappear in a plum job with the EU.

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, kanny said:

What's the story behind his resignation Len? , it just  says for personal and political reasons 🤔 , now not be all conspiratorial but I can't help thinking that there's more to come out about him.

Probably been caught balls deep in a teenage lad

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Probably been caught balls deep in a teenage lad

I'll hold my judgement for now but these people rarely give up power willingly. 

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Just watched her statement.

Well, that should put the conspiracy theories to bed…..but it probably won’t.

Cheers.

Course it won’t jab most likely caused it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Woman in her early forties, with three young kids, it goes without saying she has my sympathy, and I hope she makes a full recovery. As I watched her statement and her recognition of others in the same predicament, I couldn’t help thinking that whilst she’ll get the best of care, some poor cow watching will not be so lucky and leave her kids without a mother because she couldn’t get in to see a doctor or get a scan in time to save her.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Woman in her early forties, with three young kids, it goes without saying she has my sympathy, and I hope she makes a full recovery. As I watched her statement and her recognition of others in the same predicament, I couldn’t help thinking that whilst she’ll get the best of care, some poor cow watching will not be so lucky and leave her kids without a mother because she couldn’t get in to see a doctor or get a scan in time to save her.

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random.

That woman didn’t choose her position in life, she didn’t choose to get cancer and she just so happens to be in a position where yes, she will get the best care…..but as far as I can see, if you are rich or poor it will kill you all the same if that’s how it pans out. 

I couldn’t help but feel tonight that they may not have wanted to tell the young kids but due to the small minded nature of a country with frankly far bigger problems that the majority are shit scared to talk about our loud she has been forced to tell people……and frankly it’s nobody’s f***ing business.

Just horrible all round really 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 13
5 hours ago, WILF said:

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random.

That woman didn’t choose her position in life, she didn’t choose to get cancer and she just so happens to be in a position where yes, she will get the best care…..but as far as I can see, if you are rich or poor it will kill you all the same if that’s how it pans out. 

I couldn’t help but feel tonight that they may not have wanted to tell the young kids but due to the small minded nature of a country with frankly far bigger problems that the majority are shit scared to talk about our loud she has been forced to tell people……and frankly it’s nobody’s f***ing business.

Just horrible all round really 

Spot on with that post mate. I myself have recently had blood tests done to detect prostate cancer and have kept it to close family and mate's i have not told a soul at work as i did not want to become the topic of the gossip mongers who most lead sad boring lives anyway. Thankfully the test results came back negative though their is abnormalities on one of the tests saying diabetes. Anyone who has no empathy what this young woman is going through like thousands like her and their families up and down the country need to have a  long look in the mirror then say to themselves what an horrible cnut i am.

• Like 9