Fight for your country

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

20 hours ago, WILF said:

Barley comprehend ?……listen you f***ing Time Bandit, that man has 20 years service with various combat tours, has co ordinated rescue relief missions for small country’s, has been decorated in every theatre he has served by OCs of various nations Armed forces, has climbed Kilimanjaro 3 times and has lept out of aircraft more times than you’ve eaten fried chicken !

Behave yourself you cheeky little c**t !

I might be a little slow but it Stiff the (or your) GOAT. 😂😂

4 hours ago, WILF said:

I agree, that’s completely how it is….but nothing is physically holding them back is it ?

You seem a well travelled bloke and I may be wrong, but I’m guessing your parents don’t own 38,000 acres in Scotland and have dinner with Prince Charles…..you just had broader horizons.

But is anyone stopping them Purely because they don’t come from wealth ? 

Had a mate who sold his truck and anything else he could to get the money together for his flight and visa to aus for 12 months. Worked on farms to earn enough money to move on stay in a town for a week or a month what ever he fancied. Biggest regret is not going with him! 

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

I grew up on quite a notorious council estate left school with nothing, went on to do several terms in Borstal and jail, but I can’t stand my parents and wanted everything different for my own kids, my eldest is a Batchelor of science, head of science and vice principle by the age of 30 younger daughter was manager of 5 dental practices until she had kids and my son is doing well in the construction industry, but more important none of them have had to see or do the shit I went through in life, it’s up to everyone of us to break the mould and strive for more, but it’s usually just easier to be like mum and dad and moan how unfair life is   

Bang on mate....

You've done right by your kids and broken the mode...Nice one mate 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Bang on mate....

You've done right by your kids and broken the mode...Nice one mate 

different times aint it to when greyman was a youth 

the amount a kids now going to secure units and young offenders isn’t even 5 percent of what it was me pals lad a c**t getting on 17 ain’t seen out 

20 year ago he would of been in secure unit at ten 

not saying you ain’t done right  by your kids greyman or done descent yourself but it was a differnet time 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

Of course everyone can’t a achieve the same, you ain’t going to win the Olympic 100m if you have one leg…..but you can find quality and value and achieve things your background may not have set you up for in something…..nobody it putting a barrier in your way to do that, fact.

Infact does a shit upbringing bring out the best in people who as a result  have a bigger desire to achieve in life rather than be handed it on a plate..

Just look at the best boxers of all time..most had a bad poverty stricken upbringing.

• Like 1