Fight for your country

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I think as a nation we are pretty obedient. We are walked over by our politicians.

We wernt at one time mate did you watch the documentary on the miners strike on Channel 4 last night and I can say the most militant miners I worked with were a couple of ex squaddies who had done a few tours in N. Ireland before leaving the army and going down the pit. 

• Like 2

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I wouldn't trust the paedo Prince with any decision, much less a decision involving lives.

The officer class in the UK is chosen from a particular group of rich posh people. Often land owners. Sandhurst is their finishing school. They are completely out of touch with normal everyday life. They may recruit a few token blacks and proles these days just to cover themselves.

Officers should be chosen on merit not on background. But the UK is riven with class and we still touch our forelocks and curtsy to them. Nobody has explained to me why two men, killed in the same conflict should get such widely different payouts. The only answer is class. But people don't like to accept that and somehow think its justified. 

Put it this way. Blackadder and his mates had an easier war than Baldrick and his mates. Going over the top is much harder than office work.

That's just not true. My mates daughter is doing officer training and her parents are a prison officer and a cleaner. I'm not saying most officers don't come from the better off but to to claim they are choosen from landowners is stupid.

You do make some very good points and I agree with a lot of what you say but then you let yourself down when your left wing bitterness shines through. Like with keep calling Andrew a nonce. I don't think you realise how you cheapen the experiences of people who have really been affected by peadophilia just in order to make a sad political point. Again it's a shame because many who would agree with most of what you say. Bit like sandy queer, decent lad but his arguments where rendered laughable because we knew what lay behind his motivation. 

Why does an officer get a bigger payout.... same reason the union leaders live in mansions 👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

That's just not true. My mates daughter is doing officer training and her parents are a prison officer and a cleaner. I'm not saying most officers don't come from the better off but to to claim they are choosen from landowners is stupid.

You do make some very good points and I agree with a lot of what you say but then you let yourself down when your left wing bitterness shines through. Like with keep calling Andrew a nonce. I don't think you realise how you cheapen the experiences of people who have really been affected by peadophilia just in order to make a sad political point. Again it's a shame because many who would agree with most of what you say. Bit like sandy queer, decent lad but his arguments where rendered laughable because we knew what lay behind his motivation. 

Why does an officer get a bigger payout.... same reason the union leaders live in mansions 👍

I think bitterness is a description of many of the posts on here. Biterness about immigration, loss of identity, in your face corruption and lack of respect given to us as  British citizens. Imo its perfectly reasonable to feel bitter about  modern Britain.

Imo, people are trained in this country to defend the status quo. So those in power don't have to work hard at all to keep things as they are.

Union leader Bob  Crow used to be given dog's abuse for living in a  council house. Union leaders are elected and their salaries are decided upon democratically. Which ones live in mansions? I'm sure there are some on good salaries, I have no problem with that.... no problem with anybody earning good money ideally through merit.

There is an undeniable worldwide correlation between union membership, and pay and conditions. Unions are seen as a force for good in most successful countries and a vital part of a company's business plan. Its only in the UK that union members are labeled dangerous lefties.

Edited by jukel123

The self loathing and determination to hate Britain mentality that todays white lefties have is much better than the victim crybaby mentality that non white lefties have dont you think.......theres just something more honourable about white weakness for me.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1

A Communique From Comrade Corbyn On the Future Of The British Armed Forces.

”The present armed forces will be disbanded and replaced with the Peoples Proletariat Army, ( PPA).

There will be no Officer Class or Enlisted men, no rank system, everyone will have the same rank, Comrade.

All decisions will be made by a democratically elected Commissariat.

The PPA will not go to war or join any military alliance, it will shelter under the all protective , benevolent umbrella of the Glorious Soviet Union.

The PPA’s only role will be the control of the thoughts and actions of the people, the complete oversight of the media, radio and television, and the suppression of individuality.

Dissenters will be assigned to “Re-education Camps, previously known as Gulags.

Vote Labour for a glorious future!! “

Cheers.

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The self loathing and determination to hate Britain mentality that todays white lefties have is much better than the victim crybaby mentality that non white lefties have dont you think.......theres just something more honourable about white weakness for me.

So would you fight to protect the self hating whites that have completely ruined your home, sponsored by the very monarchy that owns it?  They can shove it for all i care

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I wouldn't trust the paedo Prince with any decision, much less a decision involving lives.

The officer class in the UK is chosen from a particular group of rich posh people. Often land owners. Sandhurst is their finishing school. They are completely out of touch with normal everyday life. They may recruit a few token blacks and proles these days just to cover themselves.

Officers should be chosen on merit not on background. But the UK is riven with class and we still touch our forelocks and curtsy to them. Nobody has explained to me why two men, killed in the same conflict should get such widely different payouts. The only answer is class. But people don't like to accept that and somehow think its justified. 

Put it this way. Blackadder and his mates had an easier war than Baldrick and his mates. Going over the top is much harder than office work.

That post , sadly reveals a lot of your mindset and unconscious bias . 

yours , currently sat with 4 officers who are a credit to themselves , their backgrounds , and the country in general . 

Out to you . 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

It’s pro ratad , I make substantial More  than a Junior officer 

17 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

So would you fight to protect the self hating whites that have completely ruined your home, sponsored by the very monarchy that owns it?  They can shove it for all i care

Its a tricky one aint it mate.....my daughter married a soldier so its a conversation we've had many times and his attitude is " its a career " which for me is a bit of a cop out,but then im not qualified to have an opinion so who am i to judge.....but it must be a hell of a dilemma for new recruits i dont know maybe one of the army chaps on here could give an insight ?

Edited by gnasher16
13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That post , sadly reveals a lot of your mindset and unconscious bias . 

yours , currently sat with 4 officers who are a credit to themselves , their backgrounds , and the country in general . 

Out to you . 

Believe me its not unconscious bias.

I'm sure you are very important and have done well for yourself after a dodgy start in life. Well done, genuinely. But your description of your 'superiors' did make me feel a tad squirmy.

But do me a favour. Pass a message from me to those 4 officers. Tell them I think they are probably complete arseholes. This is a conscious decision.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

A Communique From Comrade Corbyn On the Future Of The British Armed Forces.

”The present armed forces will be disbanded and replaced with the Peoples Proletariat Army, ( PPA).

There will be no Officer Class or Enlisted men, no rank system, everyone will have the same rank, Comrade.

All decisions will be made by a democratically elected Commissariat.

The PPA will not go to war or join any military alliance, it will shelter under the all protective , benevolent umbrella of the Glorious Soviet Union.

The PPA’s only role will be the control of the thoughts and actions of the people, the complete oversight of the media, radio and television, and the suppression of individuality.

Dissenters will be assigned to “Re-education Camps, previously known as Gulags.

Vote Labour for a glorious future!! “

Cheers.

Source? GB news? Daily Mail?

27 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Source? GB news? Daily Mail?

It was written tongue in cheek, but could have become a frightening reality if millions of people hadn’t held their noses and voted for Boris to keep Corbyn out of power in 2019.

Cheer.

• Like 1