• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s like this, when the school bully comes to take your dinner money….America is the biggest, meanest, nastiest big brother waiting outside the play ground for that bully after school ! Let’s du

I like the guy ok I guess, the cult of personality he's getting is weird as f**k though....then again I don't understand people who basically worship political figures and act like they have no faults

Reindeer antlers and dildos....lol

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

The Royal Navy managed to crash into its own ship yesterday ! Lol…….amazing ! 

Lol....who was driving uncle Albert 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Lol....who was driving uncle Albert 

Probably a box tick bird or one of those skinny homo looking dudes who joined “for the adventure” lol 

If I remember right, Stiffmiester shared a flat with an RN bloke in Ipswich and the navy blokes job for 6 months was rowing a boat round the harbour ! ……if that don’t have the Houtis quaking in their sandals nothing will ! Lol 

Im sure Stiff will correct me if I have remembered that wrong. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

The US Marines love the Harrier. They can set up a metal mesh take off/landing pad in minutes for carrier based Harriers.

The Harrier, in my mind, was ahead of its time, I don’t know why we don’t still use them.

Cheers.

I was out in Germany when the marines came out to asses there capability before buying them, Truly one of the most versatile aircraft ever made. 

the world needs trump to be just one leader who will say no to the left morons.the uk need its own trump and i think you all should vote for me as i have more common sense in my left testi than all the mp,s combined.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Trumps still a puppet.....

Who do you think is pulling his strings dc???

I dont think he is,an this is why....

Im paying very close attention to the davos,wef/new world order crowd an there literally saying if trump gets in it will ruin there "plan"

Trump may mot be perfect but hes the only man that can stop the above crowd with there satanic agenda.

Eg have you seen the w.h.o guidelines for children aged 0 to 5 years of age,saying they need to be taught how to masterbate etc sick an evil,an if our gov signs this plandemic treaty in may it will be implemented an if we say ought,we will be arrested an thrown in the gulag for hate crimes.

This crowd that im talking about are talking about dicesse x an a major cyber attack which will make covid look like a play in the park,an im guessing they will use these psyops to stop trump from getting in.

• Like 1

Hes only where he is... because some cnut put him there,too further their 'own' agenda... don't be under the illusion that hes any different from ,Obama Clinton,Bush, Reagan...they are in the job for one reason.... Their own Greed...I wouldn't trust any of the cnuts to feed a goldfish...while I went on holiday 😉👍

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

This post is both painful and hilarious 

Give us your take on the game Wolfie?The Americans I know personally all support trump. 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Give us your take on the game Wolfie?The Americans I know personally all support trump. 

This.

I only know a couple of Americans,  and they both think trump is great. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, WILF said:

Probably a box tick bird or one of those skinny homo looking dudes who joined “for the adventure” lol 

If I remember right, Stiffmiester shared a flat with an RN bloke in Ipswich and the navy blokes job for 6 months was rowing a boat round the harbour ! ……if that don’t have the Houtis quaking in their sandals nothing will ! Lol 

Im sure Stiff will correct me if I have remembered that wrong. 

f***ing hell id forgot about him 

• Haha 1