Interesting gravestones

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jay's Grave near Hound Tor Dartmoor. Said to be the Grave of Kitty Jay a poor girl who was made pregnant by the Farmer or Farmer Son and committed suicide. The Story and Songs ab

Reading an African hunting forum.  (At some point in the next 10 years I want to hunt Africa. Definitely wearing a pith helmet) Someone had visited nyeri cemetery and had posted some interes

Posted Images

6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I was impressed with how well kept the graveyard was kept and the Chapel. A graveyard near me has to be kept tidy by volunteers as the council would sooner spend money on cleaning up after the Roma Slovaks who have turned a nearby housing area into a rubbish torn shithole.

I believe its one of the biggest if not the biggest cemeteries in Europe just over 1 million people are buried there across 250 odd acres.....you're right its a very well kept place considering where it is !....i know quite a few people who have been buried there over the years so often find myself walking round there with the wife its a lovely walk along some of the lanes.

Yeah if we cant even look after those who have gone before us what chance have those who will go after us got !.....with the current population explosion it does make me wonder how long till we'll have to resort to what the Chinese or Indians is it do and bury people standing up to save space ffs !

Edited by gnasher16