Whatever happened to DITCHSHITTER?

1 hour ago, paulus said:

Perceptions based on a usernames ramblings on the internet can make people into a Demi god, But the reality could be a far different story.  Strange old world. 

Or in DS's case his internet "ramblings " are but shadows of the  reality . Believe me!

Edited by comanche

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was his own man,only dead fish go with the flow so the old saying goes,alternative and maybe eccentric,nowt wrong with that.

I enjoyed his ramblings and his eccentricities ,an intelligent fella who can draw you in with an attractive writing style ,but as time went on the grossness and seedyness of some of his posts grated o

I reckon if He ever wrote a book it would read like an amalgamation of Withnail and l , something by Crowley, Gerald Durrel , DB Plummer, Bateman's trapping book , The Snowdonia Taxidermy catalogue  a

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, kanny said:

This was AKA kens deputy right ? ...I often wonder about him and if has he finished that sack of chickpeas yet 🤔 

If he said he would finish it. Then he will have finished it . 🙂

• Like 3

He was making beds and kitchen out of pallet wood and concrete blocks. I was informed by a few members he was highly intelligent, I don't know the guy, I didn't pick up on that...lol

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, gnipper said:

He was trap collector when he first came on the forums. Has he been updating his blog as he didn't seem his normal self when he was last posting on here?

I remember him as trap collector on the old old old moochers 

• Like 1
Just now, kanny said:

I remember him as trap collector on the old old old moochers 

So do I, he started a little working border group I was on for a bit too back then.

• Like 1

I reckon if He ever wrote a book it would read like an amalgamation of Withnail and l , something by Crowley, Gerald Durrel , DB Plummer, Bateman's trapping book , The Snowdonia Taxidermy catalogue  and Lock Stock . Plus sections about  sabotaging the Sabs, introducing  a mate as his long lost brother  to some heavy looking guys without actually warning the mate of the role he was supposed to be playing,   so much more ; including some good maggot stories.....

And that ain't  the half of it .

No exaggeration or writers' licence needed .

Edited by comanche
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

What did you make of the jaundiced feet, do you reckon they were really Ditchs?

It’s a shallow life that doesn’t give a person a few scars……..You know?