So just outta curiosity how much did y'all drop on a ring and how long did it take to find one before your popped the question? Been looking going on 6months now and man just cant find one I think would be good, got a millions different designs,also she told if I spend more than $800 and she finds out she'll cut my balls off 😂 at this point I'm just going to buy 4 different $200 ones and just have them all when I ask 😂

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Told her I wasn't bothered what she had at the wedding as long as I could have hounds there 

Same as that lads, I remember I was laid on the sofa practicing doing f**k all (as per Micky Flanagan) and she suggested getting married and that she’d seen a nice ring she liked second hand in a jewe

Ours cost nothing ...a friend of my wife she gave hers to us as she was divorced...it cost several grand....I hate wearing any jewellery including watches ....but Mrs insisted I have one....it cost £2

Posted Images

Ours cost nothing ...a friend of my wife she gave hers to us as she was divorced...it cost several grand....I hate wearing any jewellery including watches ....but Mrs insisted I have one....it cost £20 of the market in ibiza town....I lost it 3 days later Swimming in the sea ...the Mrs lost hers a few months later when she fell in a canal drunk after a night out....neither of us have bothered since

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Engagement ring? I spent £500. It was 2nd hand at the jewellers....insured for replacement at £1700. She lost it at the swimming pool and got another one she liked more. So her and the jeweller were both happy. 

Wedding ring....not sure how much it cost, just a simple band. I wear it on my middle finger as it won't fit the correct finger after I broke it. Wife says I wear it on my gay finger, not sure if that's correct. 

If she dumps you make sure you get it back. I'm still bitter my ex kept the one I got her. The slag.

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 3

Engagement ring i think cost me £27.50 from empire stores club book, Wedding ring was my mothers second one, Me i have had a couple but always ended up getting hung up on them or else loosing them, So now i don't bother, 

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Engagement ring? I spent £500. It was 2nd hand at the jewellers....insured for replacement at £1700. She lost it at the swimming pool and got another one she liked more. So her and the jeweller were both happy. 

Wedding ring....not sure how much it cost, just a simple band. I wear it on my middle finger as it won't fit the correct finger after I broke it. Wife says I wear it on my gay finger, not sure if that's correct. 

If she dumps you make sure you get it back. I'm still bitter my ex kept the one I got her. The slag.

It wasn't the cost of the wedding ring that bothered me its how much the twisted bitter slag took after horrible cnut wolf it's not the price of the rings buddy  but it's the day and the occasion that make it  good luck in your search for a ring 

• Haha 2

I bought an engagement ring from fleebay it got delivered while she was stood behind me in the hallway , luckily he had a phone bill too and she believed I signed for it🤣, then took her down cardiff bay and proposed , didn't cost more than couple hundred , we had a very frugal wedding but we didn't want to get in debt over it, just starting out. A valley hotel on the hill the son of the owner was the host , barman and DJ and sorted the buffet too lol, and surrounded by friends and family it was good. Don't over think it you'll soon be onto the next stage and the next and the next...... f***ing hell don't do it...haha enjoy it Wolfy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aren't you only 24 or 25 Wolfdog91 ?....bit young for all that marriage stuff....I was a walking hard on at that age snagging every bird that would stand still long enough...43 when I married 

• Thanks 2

My brothers a diamond setter so cost only a fraction of what it should was made custom VS stones from scratch spent around 3.5k should have been about 7 That was engagement ring then wedding band and eternity ring ect ect all three in picture 

Don’t cheap it it’s meant to be special lol 

IMG_6200.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Aren't you only 24 or 25 Wolfdog91 ?....bit young for all that marriage stuff....I was a walking hard on at that age snagging every bird that would stand still long enough...43 when I married 

Been with mine since I was 17 she was 16 married ten years this year and I’m 37 

• Like 2

i’ve been with ourlass nearly half me life 4 kids still not married 😂 i’m similar age to you lurcherman got the engagement ring that long ago i can’t remember price 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve been with ourlass nearly half me life 4 kids still not married 😂 i’m similar age to you lurcherman got the engagement ring that long ago i can’t remember price 

Fair play mate get it done your only 3 kids behind me :laugh: ffs what have I done :laugh: 

• Haha 2

Ive been engaged for almost 20 yrs🙈...had her engagement ring made out in Santorini Greece,when we were there for her sisters wedding,owner of the hotel we stayed in owned a load of jewellery shops ...I slyed off and did it all without her knowing...the stone cost me 2.5k and is set in welsh gold....Ive had it thrown back at me more times than I can remember 🤣 so hid it the last time...and watched her flap for weeks😉...payed for a marriage licence twice....both ran out😁....I will make an honest women if her ine day👍

• Haha 4