Ghislaine Maxwell.

15 minutes ago, Borr said:

I think you'll find that it wouldn't be tolerated...it's ridiculous. It's the minority pushing for transgender bollocks have hit a wall, sport is turning against it, they're coming undone in educational institutes , the British people I know don't associate with the ultra leftist woke lot, its media at its worst the bbc are now ridiculed internationally, hopefully this nonsense tiktok bullshit will be gone soon enough, all we can do stick to our principles, and parent with reason.

I’d like to think that too mate but the facts don’t back up the theory.

I don’t have anything against queers at all, couldn’t give a monkeys to be honest but there was a time when it was “unthinkable” to be openly queer, there was a time when it was “unthinkable” for queers to be married (I still maintain they ain’t and I’ll continue to say that out loud whenever the subject arises).

The legalised buggery of male children in the UK is enshrined in law and was met with a chorus of approval from government, media and queers alike when it came into being……..I don’t remember a single protest about it.

You say there is “push back” in sport but the fact is it’s a “hate crime” to call that out openly if the person being called out decides it’s a “hate crime”…..telling that simple truth can be prosecuted in law.

So, there’s lots that “wouldn’t be tolerated” that is now very much tolerated, in fact it’s enshrined in law…..as I said, lines in the sand.

Queers getting “married” didn’t mean anything to me, it didn’t effect my life and I don’t really care…..but what I do care about is the bigger picture so I was and will always be against it, because once you allow one thing then you have to allow it all……as history is proving daily ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went for a meal with my Lad his Wife, his Wife parents and my Wife. Come paying time we decided the three couples would pay separately. They took out their phones I took out cash f**k me did they ta

Got my mum to send me a picture of me and my boy flying kites on the local common. My mum took the picture on her phone and don't think she could have got a better shot 

The internet/social media platforms are a  f***ing poison,does more harm than good imo.... especially if your a kid/teenager today...theres no escaping the bullies and spineless little maggots that hi

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t have anything against queers at all, couldn’t give a monkeys to be honest but there was a time when it was “unthinkable” to be openly queer, there was a time when it was “unthinkable” for queers to be married (I still maintain they ain’t and I’ll continue to say that out loud whenever the subject arises).

The legalised buggery of male children in the UK is enshrined in law and was met with a chorus of approval from government, media and queers alike when it came into being……..I don’t remember a single protest about it.

You say there is “push back” in sport but the fact is it’s a “hate crime” to call that out openly if the person being called out decides it’s a “hate crime”…..telling that simple truth can be prosecuted in law.

So, there’s lots that “wouldn’t be tolerated” that is now very much tolerated, in fact it’s enshrined in law…..as I said, lines in the sand.

Queers getting “married” didn’t mean anything to me, it didn’t effect my life and I don’t really care…..but what I do care about is the bigger picture so I was and will always be against it, because once you allow one thing then you have to allow it all……as history is proving daily ! 

spot on wilf and the people can’t help been what they are born is why at some point they are going to legalise paedophilia 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Even gays I find it quite disgusting and wierd, who wants to stick thier cock up a man’s arsehole ffs, never work that one out

Just to be clear, in no way am I saying being queer go’s hand in hand with being a Peado because it doesn’t.

Just thought I’d get that in before someone jumps on me about it. 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

spot on wilf and the people can’t help been what they are born is why at some point they are going to legalise paedophilia 

Unless more people start refusing to just go along with this pretence.

I use queers as an example because that is the thing in living memory that was in the shadows and is now mainstream…..but there are lots of things you could talk about.

Drugs and the legalisation of drugs is another boundary we are crossing, fact is I know loads of lads like we all do that use drugs daily, good lads, decent lads…..but I’m against it simply because breaking yet another boundary does the world no favours, however harmless.

Same as queers, I’m friends with a couple of queer lads and have dealt with and got on well with many over the years but if they asked me if being queer was natural I would just tell the truth and say “No” because it quiet obviously isn’t….I don’t hate them, but when you start saying the un-natural is natural or things that really shouldn’t be OK are OK then all bets are off.

As I said to Kanny, stuff matters….

Edited by WILF
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just to be clear, in no way am I saying being queer go’s hand in hand with being a Peado because it doesn’t.

Just thought I’d get that in before someone jumps on me about it. 

Boys and girls have been born for 100's of thousands of years..who grow to become men and women..

They then breed to make more boys and girls..and it goes on and on..that's excately why we are here 100's of thousands of years later..and still doing it...anything else surely isn't normal at all..infact far far from normal..and man wanting to be a woman or a woman wanting to be a man..surely there's a severe mental health problem there..which today is encouraged..how could such a person breed 1000's of years ago..they couldn't could they..

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ive said before in the 60 odd years Ive been on this plant homosexuality has gone from illegal, to accepted, to legal, to on a par with hetrosexuality,  fcking school boys is now legal, the way its going it'll end up fckn compulsory

• Like 1

Here is another thing, how can they crucify Prince Andrew for shagging a 17 year old bird but it’s perfectly fine for Chris Bryant to bugger a 16 year old boy if he wants to ? 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

Ive said before in the 60 odd years Ive been on this plant homosexuality has gone from illegal, to accepted, to legal, to on a par with hetrosexuality,  fcking school boys is now legal, the way its going it'll end up fckn compulsory

Back in the 1980's the view of the church was pro fox hunting and shooting and anti buggery..........how times change as they are now anti fox hunting and shooting and pro buggery....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, ditchman said:

Back in the 1980's the view of the church was pro fox hunting and shooting and anti buggery..........how times change as they are now anti fox hunting and shooting and pro buggery....

Good if you're a fox , not so good if you're a choir boy 😒

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It’s about fashion, all tv, radio presenters etc gay boys given jobs, blacks,trans,  gypos,programmes etc are portraying them as the new fashion . Every c**t round here wants to rent a mobile home, giving the plastic look. I said to one of these fellas in the pub the other day: I’ve got more traveller in my left bollock than you: every party a black or gay is suddenly histerically funny to everyone and they go out thier way to talk with them.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, kanny said:
WWW.THE-SUN.COM

A TOP model dubbed the "Russian Rapunzel" took her own life just two years after being...

Read the article and the only link between her and epstein was that she was on his plane once as a 18 year old  . Her death was nothing to do with epstein 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, kanny said:
WWW.THE-SUN.COM

A TOP model dubbed the "Russian Rapunzel" took her own life just two years after being...

This sort of stuff doesn't help get to the facts. 

Killed herself two years after visiting the island.....let a court decide if there's links not the fckin sun

Calling it peado island....again......Is there evidence of kids? 

I agree these people are scum and it probably did happen but the tabloid media setting the theme with it's allegations doesn't help in a court....and the defence could even use this mass rumour spreading as part of getting people off the hook. Give us facts 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Read the article and the only link between her and epstein was that she was on his plane once as a 18 year old  . Her death was nothing to do with epstein 

That's my point.... people don't realise this rubbish written to sell newspapers or get clicks just helps bury truth 

• Like 3